Circuit Specialists is able to offer the Hantek DSO5102BM at the lowest price online.
Even at the low price of $359 this Hantek digital storage oscilloscope is shipped for FREE and supported from the United States.
The Hantek DSO5102BM is functionally the same as the DSO5102B, however, the M model offers double the on-board memory. Meaning 2M instead of the 1M available on the DSO5102B. The 5102BM provides you with the same superior performance in the same compact, affordable design. It's also loaded with all of the same standard features as its sibling, including USB connectivity, automated measurements, limit testing, data loading, and context-sensitive measurement that allow this digital storage oscilloscope to help you get more done in less time. And like its stablemate, the DSO5102BM offers as much bandwidth and the same high sample rate for the price, but with double the available memory. This Hantek alos provides the same realtime sampling with oversampling on all channels, all the time accurately capturing signals in its expansive 2M record length internal memory. This feature packed, digital oscilloscope also features the same clear, detailed 7" color TFT display as the 5102B and includes Hantek's innovative on screen "Help" system which provides relevant on-screen help at any time simply by pressing the "HELP" button. This feature makes getting up to speed and using the Hantek 5102BM a snap.
This 100 Mhz Digital Storage Oscilloscope includes 2 passive probes that may be switched between 1:1 & 10:1 input ratios. Also includes a USA style power cord, USB cable and a CD with the manual and software used to interface with a Windows based personal computer. Abundant menu information and easy-to-use buttons give you plenty of measurement information:
- Multifunctional knobs and the powerful shortcut keys help save time during operation.
- Autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically.
- Probe Check Wizard guides you to adjust the probecompensation and set the Probe option attenuation factor.
- The DSO5202BM provides three help methods (context-sensitive, hyperlinks, and an index).
- You can quickly master all functions of the DSO5102B to greatly improve your efficiency in production and
Hantek DSO5102BM Specifications
- Bandwidth: 100MHz
- Real-time Sample Rate: 1GSa/s
- Equivalent Sample Rate: 25GSa/s
- Record Length(Sample Points):
- Single-channel: Maximum 2M
- Dual-channel:Maximum 1M (4K,16K,40K optional)
- SEC/DIV Range: 4nS/div-40S/div (in a 2, 4, 8 sequence)
- Delay Time Accuracy: 500ps
- A/D Converter: 8-bit resolution, each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV Range: 2mV/div~5V/div at input BNC
- Position Range: ±50V(5V/div),±40V(2V/div~500mV/div),2V(200mV/div~50mV/div)±400mV(20mV/div~2mV/div)
- Bandwidth Limit: 20MHz
- Rise Time at BNC: ≤3.5ns
- DC Gain Accuracy:
- ±4% for Sample or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- ±3% for Sample or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div
- Trigger Sensitivity (Edge Trigger Type):
- DC: CH1/CH2(Typical) 1div from DC to 10MHz;1.5div from 10MHz to Full
- EXT(Typical) 200mV from DC to 40MHz
- EXT/5(Typical) 1V from DC to 40MHz
- AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz
- HF Reject: Attenuates signals above 80kHz
- LF Reject: Attenuates signals below 150kHz
- Noise Reject: Reduces trigger sensitivity
- Trigger Level Range:
- CH1,CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±1.2V EXT/5: ±6V
- Trigger Level Accuracy, typical (Accuracy is for signals having rise and fall times ≥20ns):
- CH1,CH2: ±(0.3div×V/div) (within ±4 divisions from center of screen)
- EXT: ±(6% of setting + 40mV)
- EXT/5: ±(6% of setting + 200mV)
- Holdoff Range: 100ns-10s
- Trigger Type:
- Edge: Trigger on the rising or falling edge
- Pulse Width:
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on positive or negative pulses
- Pulse Width Range: 20ns-10s
- Trigger on an NTSC, PAL, or SECAM standard video signal
- Line Range: 1-525 (NTSC), 1-625 (PAL/SECAM)
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on a positive or negative slope
- Set Time: 20ns–10s
- from the rising or falling edge
- Set Time: 20-10s
- Alternate: Internal trigger on edge, pulse width, video or slope
- Manual: The difference between voltage cursors; the difference between time cursors ; calculated by Hz.
- Tracing: The voltage and time at a waveform point
- Automatic: Pk-Pk, Max, Min, Mean, Cyc RMS, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width
- Type: Right angle 7"TFT 16-digit color LCD
- Resolution: 800*480 dots
- Contrast: 16 gears, with the progress bar to show adjustment
- Interface: USB host and USB slave
- Power Supply:
- 100-120VACRMS(±10%),45Hz to 440Hz,CAT II
- 120-240VACRMS(±10%),45Hz to 66Hz,CAT II
- Power: <30W
- Fuse: 2A, T rating, 250V
- Size: Length: 313mm Width: 108mm Height: 142mm
- Weight: 2.08kg, 4.5 lbs
Software operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP ,VISTA, Windows 7
For more information, refer to the Hantek DSO5202P Oscilloscope Owners Manual.
Here you can inspect Hantek's three year warranty for the DSO5102BM.
Here is the Hantek Scope Software CD in (ISO Format).
Click here for an article about Oscilloscope Memory Depth.
Sampling Rate: 0-1GSa/s
Rise Time: 1.8-3.5ns
Screen Type: LCD
3-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.