Circuit Specialists is able to offer the new Hantek DSO5202B at a very attractive price.
But even at this low price all of our Hantek oscilloscopes are shipped for FREE and supported from the United States.
The Hantek DSO5202B Digital Storage Oscilloscope is a 200MHz DSO that provides real-time sample rates up to 1GSa/s and equivalent sample rates up to 25GSa/s. In addition, it's 1M memory depth allows for better observation of waveform details. The 7 inch color TFT 16 color LCD Display with Windows-style interface and menus provide easy operation. The unit is light enough and small enough to be portable and includes a built in FFT function.
The Hantek DSO5000 Series oscilloscopes, including the 5202, cover the bandwidth from 25MHz to 200MHz and provide real-time and equivalent sample rates respectively up to 1GSa/s and 25GSa/s. With 1M of memory on board, you can store and review waveform details.
With its intuitive menus, on-board help and easy-to-operate shortcut buttons you can access information and functions quickly during measurements. The multifunction knobs and shortcut keys help you save time during use while the Autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically. The Probe Check Wizard guides you through adjusting the probe compensation and setting the probe option attenuation factor. This 100 Mhz Digital Storage Oscilloscope includes 2 passive probes that may be switched between 1:1 & 10:1 input ratios. Also included is a power cord, USB cable and a CD with the manual and software used to interface with a Windows based personal computer. Here is the DSO5202B in action on Circuit Specialists' You Tube channel:
Hantek DSO5202B Specifications
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 1GSa/s
- Equivalent sample rate: 25GSa/s
- Record length (sample points)
- Single-channel: Maximum 1M
- Dual-channel: Maximum 512K (4K, 16K, 40K optional)
- USB host and device connectivity (standard) (Note: USB Flash Drive supports no larger than 4GB size drives)
- Four math functions, including Fast Fourier transform (FFT)
- SEC/DIV range: 4nS/div-40S/div (in a 2, 4, 8 sequence)
- Delay time accuracy: 500ps
- A/D converter: 8-bit resolution with each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV range: 2mV/div~5V/div at input BNC
- Position range: ±50V (5V/div), ±40V (2V/div~500mV/div), 2V (200mV/div~50mV/div), ±400mV (20mV/div~2mV/div)
- Bandwidth limit: 20MHz
- Rise rime at BNC: ≤1.7ns
- DC gain accuracy:
- ±4% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- ±3% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div
- Trigger sensitivity (edge trigger type):
- DC: CH1/CH2 (typical) 1div from DC to 10MHz; 1.5div from 10MHz to full
- EXT (typical): 200mV from DC to 40MHz
- EXT/5 (typical): 1V from DC to 40MHz
- AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz
- HF rejection: Attenuates signals above 80kHz
- LF rejection: Attenuates signals below 150kHz
- Noise rejection: Reduces trigger sensitivity
- Trigger level range:
- CH1, CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±1.2V
- EXT/5: ±6V
- Trigger level accuracy, typical (accuracy is for signals with rise and fall times ≥20ns):
- CH1, CH2: ±(0.3div×V/div) within ±4 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±(6% of setting + 40mV)
- EXT/5: ±(6% of setting + 200mV)
- Holdoff range: 100ns-10s
- Manual: The difference between voltage cursors; the difference between time cursors; calculated by Hz.
- Tracing: The voltage and time at a waveform point
- Pk-Pk, max, min, mean, cyc RMS, frequency, period, rise time, fall time, positive width, negative width
- Type: Right-angle 7" TFT 16-digit color LCD
- Resolution: 800x480 dots
- Contrast: 16 gears with the progress bar to show adjustment
- Interface: USB host and USB slave
- Operating systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, VISTA, and Windows 7
- Power Supply
- 100-120 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 440Hz, CAT II
- 120-240 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 66Hz, CAT II
- Power: <30W
- Fuse: 2A, T rating, 250V
- Included: two oscilloscope probes, USB cable, and power cord.
- Size: 313mm x 108mm x 142mm
- Weight: 2.08kg, 4.5 lbs.
For more information, refer to the Hantek DSO5202B Oscilloscope Owner's Manual.
Herer is a a customer submitted review of a similar model.
Head over to the CSI Blog to learn about using a Hantek 5000 Series Oscilloscope to troubleshoot a push-pull amplifier.
Here you can download Hantek's Scope Software CD in (ISO Format).
Here you can find details of Hantek's 3 year warranty.
3-year limited warranty