Hantek 200MHz Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1M memory depth
- Shipped and supported from the USA
- 3 year warranty
The DSO5202B digital storage oscilloscope features real-time sample rates up to 1GSa/s and equivalent sample rates up to 25GSa/s. The oscilloscope has 1M memory depth for better observation of waveform details. The unit has a seven inch color LCD display and a Windows-style interface and menus for easy operation.
Satisfaction guaranteed*: In addition to the three year warranty, this oscilloscope has a thirty day return period.
Abundant menu information and easy-to-use buttons give you a wealth of measurement information:
- The multifunctional knobs and the powerful shortcut keys help save time during operation.
- The autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically.
- The probe check wizard guides you as you adjust the probe compensation and set the probe attenuation factor.
- The DSO5202B provides three help methods (context-sensitive, hyperlinks, and an index).
- You can quickly master all functions of the DSO5202B to greatly improve your efficiency in production and development.
- Includes two oscilloscope probes, USB cable, and power cord.
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Large seven inch color display, WVGA (800x480)
- Record length up to 1M
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse, width/line selectable, video/slope/overtime, etc.
- USB host and device connectivity (standard) (Note: USB Flash Drive supports no larger than 4GB size drives)
- Multiple automatic measurements
- Four math functions, including Fast Fourier transform (FFT)
- Software for real-time PC analysis
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 1GSa/s
- Equivalent sample rate: 25GSa/s
- Record length (sample points)
- Single-channel: Maximum 1M
- Dual-channel: Maximum 512K (4K, 16K, 40K optional)
- SEC/DIV range: 4nS/div-40S/div (in a 2, 4, 8 sequence)
- Delay time accuracy: 500ps
- A/D converter: 8-bit resolution with each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV range: 2mV/div~5V/div at input BNC
- Position range: ±50V (5V/div), ±40V (2V/div~500mV/div), 2V (200mV/div~50mV/div), ±400mV (20mV/div~2mV/div)
- Bandwidth limit: 20MHz
- Rise rime at BNC: ≤1.7ns
- DC gain accuracy:
- ±4% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- ±3% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div
- Trigger sensitivity (edge trigger type):
- DC: CH1/CH2 (typical) 1div from DC to 10MHz; 1.5div from 10MHz to full
- EXT (typical): 200mV from DC to 40MHz
- EXT/5 (typical): 1V from DC to 40MHz
- AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz
- HF rejection: Attenuates signals above 80kHz
- LF rejection: Attenuates signals below 150kHz
- Noise rejection: Reduces trigger sensitivity
- Trigger level range:
- CH1, CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±1.2V
- EXT/5: ±6V
- Trigger level accuracy, typical (accuracy is for signals with rise and fall times ≥20ns):
- CH1, CH2: ±(0.3div×V/div) within ±4 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±(6% of setting + 40mV)
- EXT/5: ±(6% of setting + 200mV)
- Holdoff range: 100ns-10s
- Manual: The difference between voltage cursors; the difference between time cursors; calculated by Hz.
- Tracing: The voltage and time at a waveform point
- Pk-Pk, max, min, mean, cyc RMS, frequency, period, rise time, fall time, positive width, negative width
- Type: Right-angle 7" TFT 16-digit color LCD
- Resolution: 800x480 dots
- Contrast: 16 gears with the progress bar to show adjustment
- Interface: USB host and USB slave
- Power Supply
- 100-120 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 440Hz, CAT II
- 120-240 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 66Hz, CAT II
- Power: <30W
- Fuse: 2A, T rating, 250V
- Size: 313mm (L) x 108mm (W) x 142mm (H)
- Weight: 2.08kg without packaging and accessories
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.