Abundant menu information and easy-to-use buttons give you plenty of measurement information:
- The multifunctional knobs and the powerful shortcut keys help save time during operation.
- The autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically.
- The probe check wizard guides you to adjust the probe compensation and set the probe attenuation factor.
- The DSO5202BM provides three help methods (context-sensitive, hyperlinks, and an index).
- You can quickly master all functions of the DSO5202BM to greatly improve your efficiency in production and development.
- Includes two oscilloscope probes, USB cable, and power cord.
- 200MHz bandwidth
- 1 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Large 7 inch color display, WVGA (800x480)
- Record up to 2M
- Trigger mode: edge/pulse, width/line selectable, video/slop/overtime, etc.
- USB host and device connectivity (Note: USB Flash Drive supports no larger than 4GB size drives)
- Multiple automatic measurements
- Four math functions, including Fast Fourier transform (FFT)
- Includes software for real-time analysis via PC
- Shipped and supported from the USA
- Three year warranty
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 1 GSa/s
- Equivalent sample rate: 25 GSa/s
- Record length (sample points):
- Single-channel: 2M maximum
- Dual-channel: 1M maximum (4K, 16K, or 40K optional)
- SEC/DIV range: 4nS/div-40S/div (in a 2, 4, 8 sequence)
- Delay time accuracy: 500ps
- A/D converter: 8-bit resolution with each channel sampled simultaneously
- VOLTS/DIV range: 2mV/div~5V/div at input BNC
- Position range: ±50V (5V/div), ±40V (2V/div~500mV/div), 2V (200mV/div~50mV/div), ±400mV (20mV/div~2mV/div)
- Bandwidth limit: 20MHz
- Rise time at BNC: ≤1.7ns
- DC gain accuracy:
- ±4% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- ±3% for sample or average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div
- Trigger sensitivity (edge trigger type)
- DC: CH1/CH2 (typical) 1div from DC to 10 MHz; 1.5div from 10 MHz to full
- EXT (Typical) 200mV from DC to 40MHz
- EXT/5 (Typical) 1V from DC to 40MHz
- AC: Attenuates signals below 10Hz
- HF rejection: Attenuates signals above 80kHz
- LF rejection: Attenuates signals below 150kHz
- Noise rejection: Reduces trigger sensitivity
- Trigger level range:
- CH1, CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±1.2V EXT/5: ±6V
- Trigger level accuracy, typical (for signals having rise and fall times ≥20ns):
- CH1, CH2: ±(0.3div×V/div) within ±4 divisions from center of screen
- EXT: ±(6% of setting + 40mV)
- EXT/5: ±(6% of setting + 200mV)
- Holdoff range: 100ns-10s
- Trigger type
- Edge: Trigger on the rising or falling edge
- Pulse width:
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on positive or negative pulses
- Pulse width range: 20ns-10s
- Trigger on an NTSC, PAL, or SECAM standard video signal
- Line range: 1-525 (NTSC), 1-625 (PAL/SECAM)
- Trigger (when >,<,=,≠) on a positive or negative slope
- Set time: 20ns–10s
- From the rising or falling edge
- Set time: 20-10s
- Alternate: Internal trigger on edge, pulse, width, video, or slope
- Manual: The difference between voltage cursors; the difference between time cursors; calculated by Hz.
- Tracing: The voltage and time at a waveform point
- Automatic: Pk-Pk, max, min, mean, cyc RMS, frequency, period, rise time, fall time, positive width, negative width
- Type: Right-angle 7" TFT 16-digit color LCD
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Contrast: 16 gears with the progress bar to show adjustment
- Interface: USB host and USB slave
- Power Supply
- 100-120 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 440Hz, CAT II
- 120-240 VACRMS (±10%), 45Hz to 66Hz, CAT II
- Power: <30W
- Fuse: 2A, T rating, 250V
- Size:313mm (L) x 108mm (W) x 142mm (H)
- Weight: 2.08kg (without packing and accessories)
Operating system: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP , VISTA, and Windows 7
Hantek Scope Software CD (ISO Format)
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.