Hantek 200MHz Oscilloscope, Digital Multimeter, Waveform Generator and Recorder
All of our Hantek oscilloscopes are shipped and supported from the United States and have a 1 year warranty.
The Hantek DSO1200 is both a full function, two channel 200 MHz digital storage oscilloscope and a digital multimeter. Similar to our other Hantek handheld meters, the DSO1200 is, at the same time, durable, powerful and affordable. With Hantek's integrated Help menus and shortcut keys, the 1200 is quick and easy to set up and comes complete with both oscilloscope probes and multimeter probes. Its intuitive and familiar controls also make the DSO1200 very easy to work with. The multimeter function has voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance ranges. It also checks diodes and continuity. This model comes with a 3500 mAH lithium ion battery.
The DSO-1200 can be attached to your PC with included software (links are at the bottom of this page). Also included is everything you need to bring the power of a bench digital oscilloscope into the field: a carrying case with a shoulder strap, oscilloscope and multimeter probes, the AC power adapter, USB cable, owner's manual, and the software CD.
Like all of Hantek's oscilloscopes, the DSO-1200 comes with a one year factory warranty.
Hantek DSO-1200 Specifications
- Intuitive design with direct access keys for each channel, time base, trigger and digital multimeter
- Large 5.7 inch backlit TFT color LCD display
- USB Host/Device 2.0 full-speed interface, supports removable disk, RS-232/LAN making it easy to control by PC or long-distance
- High bandwidth 600MHz+ 6000 count high precision digital multimeter
- High refresh rate
- High real-time sample rate 500MS/s, 50GS/s equivalent-time sample rate
- FFT , + , - , * , / ,X-Y, 22 kinds of auto measurements, PASS/FAIL check, for production use
- Multiform trigger mode, 2 separate time bases in ALT trigger mode, easy to see 2 signals with different frequencies
- 1000 waveform save and record feature
- Battery power only operation
- Waveform save in multiple formats: jpg/bmp graphic file, MS excel/word file
- Labview\VB\VC second design instance
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Rise Time: 1.7ns
- Input sensitivity: 10mV/div to 5V/div
- Input coupling: AC, DC and GND
- Vertical resolution: 8 bits
- Maximum resolution: 6,000 counts
- Multimeter modes: voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, diode and continuity
- Maximum input voltage AC: 600V, DC: 800V
- Maximum input current AC: 10A, DC: 10A
- Input impedance: 10 MΩ
- Dimensions (mm):240 x 165 x 50
For more information, refer to the Hantek DSO1200 Oscilloscope Owners Manual.
Here are the Hantek oscilloscope's software drivers, Version 1.03.
Here is the 64 bit version of Hantek's oscilloscope drivers.
This download is Hantek's software development kit for digital oscilloscopes.
Here you can find updated Hantek firmware, version 1.24.
Learn how to use a USB flash drive with Hantek 1000 Series Oscilloscopes on the CS blog.
1-year limited warranty