Hantek DSO1202S 200MHz, Handheld Digital Storage Oscilloscope with Multimeter
Hantek's DSO1202S - 200MHz High Isolation Handheld Oscilloscope with Digital Multimeter.
Even at this low price all of our Hantek oscilloscopes are shipped for FREE and supported from the United States.
The Hantek DSO1202S is a feature packed digital storage oscilloscope and digital multimeter in a compact, portable handheld packate. This 200MHz oscilloscope provides 1 Gig/second real-time and equivalent sample rates up to 25GSa/s. In addition, it has substantial memory depth for better observation of waveform details with the onboard waveform recorder that can capture and replay input waveforms from both channels with a maximum record length of 1000 frames. Waveforms are displayed on a 5.7 inch color TFT LCD which also includes Windows-style interfaces and menus for easy operation.
Here is a sample screenshot from this Hantek Digital Handheld Oscilloscope.
Copious menu information and easy-to-operate shortcut buttons allow you to quickly gather measurements. This Hantek model includes an autoset function that lets the user detect sine and square waves automatically. Set up is a snap with the probe check wizard that guides you through adjusting the probe compensation and setting the probe's optional attenuation factor. The DSO1202S has 2 highly isolated channels that provide separation from ground and isolation between channels allowing you to take measurements with little worry about damaging the Hantek's circuitry. With its built in FFT function the DSO1202S is able to convert a time-domain signal into its frequency components to measure harmonic content and distortion in systems.
Hantek DSO1202S Handheld Oscilloscope and Multimeter Specifications
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Channels: 2
- Display: 5.6" TFT 16K color display, 640 x 480 dots
- Standard probes: PP200x2
- Isolation level: 1000V CATII, 600V CATIII
- Real-sample rate: 1GSa/s
- Refresh rate: 2500 frames
- Equivalent sample rate: 25GSa/s
- Record length: 1M
- Rise time: 1.7ns
- Timebase accuracy: 50ppm
- Timebase range: 2ns/div?2ks/div
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Volts/div range: 2mV/div- 5V/div
- A/D converter: 8bit
- Position range: ±50V(5V/div), ±40V(2V/div 500mV/div), ±2V(200mV/div 50mV/div), ±400mV(20mV/div 2mV/div)
- DC gain accuracy: ±3% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div ±4% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
- Trigger types: Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope, Over time, Alternative
- Trigger source: CH1, CH2
- Math: +, -, x, ÷, FFT, invert
- Float voltage between BNC and ground: 600V CATIII, 1000V CAT II
- Float voltage between each channel: 600V CATIII, 1000V CAT II
- Float voltage between multimeter and ground: 1000V
- Float voltage between input ports directly: 400V CAT II
- DMM max. resolution: 6,000 Counts
- Multimeter testing modes: voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, diode and continuity
- USB host/device 2.0 full-speed interface, support removeable disk, LAN option, easy to control by PC or long-distance
- Max input voltage AC: 600V, DC: 800V
- Max input current AC: 10A , DC: 10A
- Max input impedance: 10MΩ
- Weight: 1.3kg, 2.8 lbs
For more information, refer to the Hantek DSO1202S Digital Handheld Oscilloscope Owner's Manual.
This is the Hantek Digital Storage Oscilloscope Logging Software.
Here is the Hantek DSO1202S USB Driver.
Here is a back-up copy of the Hantek DSO1202S Firmware.
Check out the CS blog for an article about Using a USB Flash Drive with the Hantek 1000 Series Oscilloscopes.
1-year limited warranty
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.