Hantek 200MHz High Isolation Handheld Oscilloscope with Digital Multimeter: Shipped & Supported from the USA !
Hantek 1202S Review:
The Hantek DSO1202S is a 200MHz oscilloscope that provides 1 Gig/second real-time and equivalent sample rates up to 25GSa/s. In addition, it has a maximum 1M memory depth for better observation of waveform details, and a 5.7 inch color TFT LCD as well as WINDOWS-style interfaces and menus for easy operation.
- Plenty of menu information and the easy-to-operate buttons allow you to quickly gather measurements.
- The multifunctional and powerful shortcut keys help you save a lot of time in operation.
- The Autoset function lets you detect sine and square waves automatically.
- The Probe Check Wizard guides you to adjust the probe compensation and set the Probe option attenuation factor.
By using these the methods the oscilloscope provides, you may master all operations on the device in quite a short time so as to greatly improve your efficiency in production and development.
What’s more, the DSO1202S has 2 high isolated channels that provide isolation from ground and isolation between channels allowing you to take measurements with less worry about damaging circuitry.
- Isolation level: 1000V CATII, 600V CATIII.
- High Bandwidth 200MHz Oscilloscope, 1GSa/s sample rate, 6000 Counts DMM with analog bargraph and data recorder.
- 1M Memory Depth.
- High Refresh Rate (2500 frames).
- Large 5.6 inch TFT Color Display, High Resolution(640*480), Dual-Window Design --More clear, More detailed.
- One-touch automatic setup optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering to assure a stable display of virtually any waveform.
- Easy-to-use pop-up menu with built-in multi-language help system.
- 32 Automatic Measurements.
- Waveform Math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide.
- Store and recall over.
- Automatic cursor tracking measurements.
- XY Mode.
- Built-in FFT function converts a time-domain signal into its frequency components to measure harmonic content and distortion in systems.
- Waveform Recorder to capture/replay input waveforms from CH1 and CH2 with a maximum record length of 1000 frames.
- Pass-Fail function compares a stored waveform to an unknown input.
- Average Mode for smoothing waveforms.
- Square Wave Output (2V, 1kHz) for probe adjustment.
- USB Host/Device 2.0 full-speed interface, support removeable disk, LAN Option, easy to control by PC or long-distance.
- Dimensions (mm):240(L)x165(W)x50(H),
|Equivalent Sample Rate||25GSa/s|
|Time Base Range||2ns/div?2ks/div|
|Position Range||±50V(5V/div), ±40V(2V/div?500mV/div),
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div;
±4% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
|Trigger Types||Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope, Over time, Alternative|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2,|
|Cursor Measurement||Voltage difference between cursors: ?V;
Time difference between cursors: ?T;
Reciprocal of ?T in Hertz (1/?T);
|Auto Measuerment||Frequency, Period, Mean, Pk-Pk, Cycli RMS, Minimum, Maximum, Rise time, Fall Time, +Pulse Width, -Pulse Width, Delay1-2Rise, Delay1-2Fall, +Duty, -Duty, Vbase, Vtop, Vmid, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Preiod Mean, Preiod RMS, FOVShoot, RPREShoot, BWIDTH, FRF, FFR, LRR, LRF, LFR, LFF|
|The float voltage between BNC and Ground||600V CATIII, 1000V CAT II|
|The float voltage between each Channel||600V CATIII, 1000V CAT II|
|The float voltage between Multimeter and Ground||1000V|
|The float voltage between input Ports directly||400V CAT II|
|Input by 10:1 probe||600V CATIII, 1000V CAT II|
|DMM Max. Resolution||6,000 Counts|
|Testing Modes||Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode & Continuity|
|Max. Input Voltage||AC: 600V, DC: 800V|
|Max. Input Current||AC:10A , DC: 10A|
|Max. Input Impandance||10MΩ|
|Display||5.6"TFT 16K Color Display, 640*480 dots|
|Size||245mm x 163mm x 52mm|
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.