Hantek DSO1062B 60MHz Oscilloscope w 1M Memory Depth & 1GS/s Sampling
Shipped & Supported from the USA
The Hantek DSO1062B Handheld ScopeMeter offers exceptional waveform viewing and measurements in a compact, lightweight package. It is ideal for production test, field service, research, design, education and training. Featuring a 1GSa/s sample rate, 1M Memory Depth, and 6000 Counts DMM with analog bargraph, 5.6 inch TFT Color LCD Display, high resolution(640*480).
- High Bandwidth 60MHz Oscilloscope, 1GS/s sample rate, and 6000 Counts DMM with analog bargraph.
- 1M Memory Depth.
- High Refresh Rate (2500 frames).
- Large 5.6 inch TFT Color LCD Display; High Resolution(640*480); Dual-Window Design --More clear, More Detailed.
- One-touch automatic setup optimizes the position, range, timebase, and triggering to assure a stable display of virtually any waveform.
- Easy-to-use pop-up menu with built-in multi-language help system.
- 32 Automatic Measurements.
- Waveform Math: Add, Subtract, Multiply, and Divide.
- Store and recall over.
- Automatic cursor tracking measurements.
- XY Mode.
- Built-in FFT function converts a time-domain signal into its frequency components to measure harmonic content and distortion in systems.
- Waveform Recorder to capture/replay input waveforms from CH1 and CH2 with a maximum record length of 1000 frames.
- Pass/Fail function compares a stored waveform to an unknown input.
- Average Mode for smoothing waveforms.
- Square Wave Output (2V, 1kHz) for probe adjustment.
- USB Host/Device 2.0 full-speed interface ,support removeable disk, LAN Optional ,Easy to control by PC or long-distance.
- Dimensions (mm):240(L)x165(W)x50(H), be carried easily.
Real-Time Sample: 1GS/s
|Normal||Normal data only|
|Peak Detect||High-frequency and random glith capture|
|Average||Wavefom Average, selectable 4,8,16,32,64,128|
|Input Coupling||AC, DC, GND|
|Input Impendance||1MΩ±2% ‖20pF±3pF|
|Probe Attenuation||1X, 10X|
|Supported Probe Attenuation Factor||1X, 10X, 100X, 1000X|
|Maximum Input Voltage||
CAT I and CAT II: 300VRMS (10×), Installation Category;
|Sample Rate Range||500MS/s--1GS/s|
|Waveform Interpolation||(sin x)/x|
Sample Rate and
|500ps?at over any ≥1ms time interval)|
4ns/div to 8ns/div; (-8div x s/div) to 40ms;
Delta Time Measurement Accuracy
Single-shot, Normal mode:± (1 sample interval +100ppm × reading + 0.6ns);
|Vertical Resolution||8-bit resolution, all channel sampled simultaneously|
|2mV/div to 200mV/div, ±2V
200mV/div to 5V/div, ±50V
|Rise Time at BNC (typical)||5.8ns|
Analog Bandwidth in
2mV/div to 20mV/div, ±400mV;
|Math||+, -, *, /, FFT|
|FFT||Windows? Hanning?Flatop?Rectamgular?Bartlett?Blackman; 1024 sample point|
|Low Frequency Response (-3db)||≤10Hz at BNC|
DC Gain Accuracy
|±3% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5V/div to 10mV/div;
±4% for Normal or Average acquisition mode, 5mV/div to 2mV/div
DC Measurement Accuracy,
When vertical displacement is zero, and N ≥16:± (3% × reading + 0.1div + 1mV) only 10mV/div or greater is selected;
Volts Measurement Repeatability,
|Delta volts between any two averages of ≥16 waveforms acquired under same setup and ambient conditions|
|Trigger Types||Edge, Video, Pulse, Slope, Over time, Alternative|
|Trigger Source||CH1, CH2, AC Line|
|Trigger Modes||Auto, Normal|
|Coupling Type||DC, AC, Noise Reject, HF Reject, LF Reject|
|Trigger Level Range||CH1/CH2: ±8 divisions from center of screen;|
|Trigger Level Accuracy( typical)Accuracy is for signals having rise and fall times ≥20ns||CH1/CH2: 0.2div × volts/div within ±4 divisions from center of screen;|
|Set Level to 50%(typical)||Operates with input signals ≥50Hz|
|Video Trigger Type||CH1, CH2: Peak-to-peak amplitude of 2 divisions;|
|Signal Formats and Field Rates, Video Trigger Type||Supports NTSC, PAL and SECAM broadcast systems for any field or any line|
|Holdoff Range||100ns ~ 10s|
|Pulse Width Trigger|
|Pulse Width Trigger Mode||Trigger when (< , >, = , or ≠); Positive pulse or Negative pulse|
|Pulse Width Trigger Point||
Equal: The oscilloscope triggers when the trailing edge of the pulse crosses the trigger level.
|Pulse Width Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Slope Trigger Mode||Trigger when (< , > , = , or ≠ ); Positive slope or Negative slope|
|Slope Trigger Point||
Equal: The oscilloscope triggers when the waveform slope is equal to the set slope.
|Time Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Over Time Modee||Rising edge or Falling edge|
|Time Range||20ns ~ 10s|
|Trigger on CH1||Internal Trigger: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope|
|Trigger on CH2||Internal Trigger: Edge, Pulse Width, Video, Slope|
|Trigger Frequency Counter|
|Readout Resolution||6 digits|
|Accuracy (typical)||±30ppm (including all frequency reference errors and ±1 count errors)|
|Frequency Range||AC coupled, from 4Hz minimum to rated bandwidth|
Pulse Width or Edge Trigger modes: all available trigger sources
Voltage difference between cursors: ?V
|Auto Measuerment||Frequency, Period, Mean, Pk-Pk, Cycli RMS, Minimum, Maximum, Rise time, Fall Time, +Pulse Width, -Pulse Width, Delay1-2Rise, Delay1-2Fall, +Duty, -Duty, Vbase, Vtop, Vmid, Vamp, Overshoot, Preshoot, Preiod Mean, Preiod RMS,|
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.