Heavy Duty Regulated Linear 0-120V/0-5A DC Power Supply
A super heavy duty regulated and linear bench power supply that tips the scale at 58 lbs. This bench power supply provides variable voltage from 0-120V and current from 0-5A. Built in fans on the back keep this unit cool. It has multi-loop high precision voltage regulation, automatic voltage and current stabilizing conversion, automatic radiant cooling system and over-heating protection. For those seeking a benchtop power supply for a demanding application but at a price that is very reasonable....now it is available from Circuit Specialists, Inc.
Features of the CSI12005S Bench Power Supply:
- Input Voltage: 110V ±10% 50Hz-60Hz *
- Output Voltage: 0-120VDC
- Output Current: 0-5A
- Source Regulation: 1x10(-3)+5mV
- Load Regulation: 1x10(-3)+5mV
- Ripple & Noise: <= 10mVrms
- Protection: Current-limiter protection
- Voltage Display Accuracy: 1%+3d
- Current Display Accuracy: 2%+3d
- Working Environment: 0-40°C / 32-104°F; Relative Humidity: <90%
- Dimensions: 17 x 15-3/4 x 7-3/4"
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.