IR610A Infrared Thermometer
The IR610A is a portable, easy-to-use 3 1⁄2-digit, compact-sized digital infrared thermometer capable of measuring °C and °F temperature. Pressing the laser button turns the sighting laser marker on and off. Depress the large center button to turn on the meter for measuring temperature. Release the button to stop measuring temperature and automatically hold the display reading, the meter turns off automatically after 15 seconds.
For maintenance personnel who need to make temperature measurements in hard to reach places, or of objects that are rotating, electrically charged, or too hot to touch, or substances that must not be contaminated by touch. Also, when a temperature measurement is needed quickly from a surface, no matter the location.
- Laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Measures to 260 °C (500 °F), front panel switchable
- Narrow 10:1 field of view measures 1” at 10” distance
- Fixed emissivity at 0.95
- Certified to meet CE EN60825 Class II for laser safety
- Data hold, low battery indicator,auto power off
- Large, 3 1/2 digit display with backlight feature
- Shipped with carrying case, four AAA batteries installed and users manual
1-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.