CX101 & CX102 Digital Panel Meter Add-On Board
How to use the add-on board:
We have also developed an easy-to-use add-on board, which has all the precision voltage divider resistors mounted.
- The add-on board is used to expand the measuring range from ±200mV DC to ±20V, ±200V, ±500V DC.
- Desolder the selection joint 200mV (soldered in factory). Make the measuring range selection by soldering the selection joints 20V, 200V, or 500V and also select the decimal point by shortcircuiting the points marked DP1, DP2 or DP3 to Pin 1 (CX101).
Max measuring range Selection joint soldered Decimal point selection 0-20V 20V DP2 0-200V 200V DP1 0-500V 500V no shortcircuit to Pin 3
- Connect an independent 9V voltage to V+ and V- of the add-on board and connect both ends of the voltage to be measured to Vin and GND on the board.
- Insert the pins on the back side of CX101 into the socket of the add-on board, pin by pin, 13 pin socket, pay attention to polarity.
- The miniature digital panel meter and the add-on board are ready to use.
Satisfaction GuaranteeYour satisfaction is important to us. If you're not satisfied, return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.