METIRI SMART ENERGY METER - Hobbyist Model
METIRI™ SMART ENERGY METER - Hobbyist Model
The Metiri Hobbyies Model is a smart energy meter that accurately measures DC voltage and current and records this energy over time in a way that you can customize for your application.
- Solar Power Monitoring
- RC Testing
- Accurate Battery Monitoring
- Voltage monitoring range: 0* to 60 DC volts.
- Bidirectional current monitoring:**
- -70A to +70A continuous.
- -170A to +170A peak.
- -204.8A to +204.8A recordable.
- Fully Certified to FCC Part 15, Class B for residential or commercial use.
- Pure copper10 AWG wire and high quality sense resistor qualified to AEC-Q200
- Real time voltage, current, power, and count.
- Voltage, Current, and Power minimum and maximum values.
- Interactive Energy graph shows energy collected per hour.
- Self Calibration and data storage control.
AXILLARY USB POWER:
- You can provide axillary power using any 5.0V USB supply.
Power your project using any AC charger, battery pack, or car charger with a USB port.
(No custom cables or power adapters are included)
TOUCH SENSITIVE CONTROL BUTTONS:
- All menu options, features, and tools are accessible using the front interface.
- You can set the energy units that you want to see. Select either Joules, Watt hours, or Ampere hours!
- Perform calibration, reset values, monitor, and record data all with a touch of a button.
* When auxiliary USB power is plugged in. Otherwise, unit will function with an input voltage of 6 up to 60 Vdc.
** The Continuous Current rating is the current rating the device can sustain. Peak Current is the current rating the device can sustain for 5 seconds. The Recordable Current is the maximum current the device can record. See product SOA (Safe Operating Area) in your product manual for more details.
- Maximum Operating Values
- Voltage Operation Range: +5.5Vdc to +60.0Vdc
- ...with Aux Power Supply: 0.0Vdc to +60.0Vdc
- Maximum DC Current: +/-70Adc sustained
- Maximum Peak Current: +/-170A for less than 3 seconds
- Input Current from Source or Load: 28mA +/-10%
- ...with Aux Power Supply: <1mA
- Measurement Capabilities
- Voltage Detection Resolution: 10mV
- Current Detection Resolution: 100mA
- Current Measurement Accuracy: +-1% from 2A ~ 170A
- Sample Resolution: 8Hz (every 125mSec)
- Clock Resolution: +/-2%
- Max Energy Recordable Value: +/-2,147,483,648 Joules (watt seconds)
- Max Clock Recordable Value: 65,536 days
- Recording Capability
- SELECT or ENTER Screen Timeout: 10 seconds