Bluetooth/Wireless Data Logging Digital Multimeter that uses your Smartphone as the display
The worlds first smartphone multimeter and data logger!
- Wirelessly Connects to a Bluetooth enabled smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Measures current, voltage, resistance, temperature
- Measures 2 channels at once
- Data Logs to SD card (not included) for up to 6 months - continues recording even when bluetooth device is not in range
- 24 bit precision gives you sensitivity to see small changes
- Includes accessory kit
The world's first smart multimeter that uses your iOS or Android device to capture and log multichannel measurements.
The Mooshimeter is a multi-channel circuit testing meter that uses your smartphone or tablet, through Bluetooth 4.0, as a wireless, high-resolution graphical display. Safely measure 600V and 10A with 24bit resolution from up to 150 feet away while logging results for up to 6 months.
- 2x AA batteries
- 3x 10A 600V CATIII Test Leads
- 3x Slide on Alligator Clips
- Tool Case
- Up to 600V, DC or peak AC
- Up to 420VAC RMS sinusoidal
- Better than 0.5% accuracy DC
- Better than 1.0% accuracy AC for harmonic content below 1kHz
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- High Precision Voltage
- Up to 100mV with <15nV per count resolution
- Up to 1.2V with <200nV per count resolution
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- Current, Internal
- Up to 10 Amps
- 20 µV / mA burden voltage (using factory fuse)
- Less than 5 µA per count in 10 Amp scale
- Better than 1% accuracy
- Better than 1% accuracy over 20 Ohms – 20 Megaohms
- Better than 1% accuracy up to 1kHz
- Up to 1V @ 100nA
- 8kHz dual simultaneous sampling
- 4kHz analog bandwidth for most measurements
- 24-bit resolution max
- >18 Effective bits at 125 samples per second
- On Board Storage – SD Card
- MicroSD Card Up to 32GB (More than a week of constant logging two channels at 8kHz)
- SD or SDHC (not SDXC)
- (New Feature) Data is logged to SD card continously even without a bluetooth device connected.
- (New Feature) Data can transmitted to smartphone device over bluetooth.
- Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy
- GATT Profile: To be released in 2014
- Wireless Range
- The wireless range has been tested empirically through the following media to an iPhone 5.
- 50m air, line of sight
- 5cm of refrigerator, door closed
- 1m of 2006 Honda Civic – Engine compartment to the passenger seat
- 10m air + safety shield of a Tesla Coil rock-bands testing facility
(Watch the Mooshimeter in action in this pre-launch video)
Mehdi Sadaghdar "ElectroBOOM!" has some interesting uses for the Mooshimeter.
- Simultaneous high-speed sampling of voltage and current gives the following power measurements:
- True Power
- Reactive, Complex, Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Phase Lead or Lag
- Measure the supply sag under load to estimate:
- Supply or Battery equivalent resistance
- Battery State of Health
- Current Measurement, External Shunt
- Measure thousands of amps with sub-milliohm shunts
- Measure precision currents with large shunts
- Use the existing wiring for “quick’n’dirty” measurements
- Use 1′ of 10AWG for 12µA per count resolution, up to several times the wires ampacity.
- External Thermistors
- Steinhart-Hart or Beta parameterized
- External Thermocouples
- Internal ambient temperature sensor
- Internal temperature sensor for temperature drift compensation
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.