Mooshimeter Wireless Multimeter For iPhone and Android Devices
The first Bluetooth digital multimeter that uses your iPhone of Android as the display
Mooshimeter has developed the world's first digital multimeter and data logger for your mobile device.br>
The Mooshimeter is a multi-channel, circuit testing, digital multimeter that pairs with your bluetooth enabled smartphone or tablet and utilizes it as a wireless, high-resolution graphical display while logging the results to an internal SD card. With over 10 megaohms of input impedance you can safely measure 600V and 10A all with 24bit resolution and better than 1% accuracy. Additionally, you can use the onboard temperature sensor to measure ambient temperature or compensate for temperature drift, or attach external thermocouples to measure and log temperature changes.br>
The Mooshimeter allows you to turn your WiFi-enabled smartphone or tablet (Both iPhone and Android are supported) into a high tech, data logging digital multimeter. You can measure AC or DC voltages up to 600 volts, including 420 volts RMS with better than 0.5% accuracy for DC voltages and better than 1.0% accuracy for AC voltages below 1kHz. You can easily measure resistances with better than 1% accuracy over a range from 20 ohms to 20 megaohms. You can measure diodes with an accuracy of 100nA up to 1 volt. The Mooshimeter's digital interface means that you have the ability to perform 8kHz dual simultaneous sampling and can expect 4kHz of analog bandwidth for most measurements.
With on board storage via a microSD card (up to 32GB - which translates to more than a week of constant logging of two channels at 8kHz) the Mooshimeter's data logging ability means you can monitor a project continuously and save the data for a record or later analysis, even without your iPhone or Android device connected to the multimeter. Alternately, data can transmitted to your smartphone or device over bluetooth and saved or viewed in that manner.br> br>
Mooshimeter iPhone or Android Multimeter Specifications
- Up to 600V, DC or peak AC
- Up to 420VAC RMS sinusoidal
- Better than 0.5% accuracy DC
- Better than 1.0% accuracy AC for harmonic content below 1kHz
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- High Precision Voltage
- Up to 100mV with <15nV per count resolution
- Up to 1.2V with <200nV per count resolution
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- Current, Internal
- Up to 10 Amps
- 20 µV / mA burden voltage (using factory fuse)
- Less than 5 µA per count in 10 Amp scale
- Better than 1% accuracy
- Better than 1% accuracy over 20 Ohms – 20 Megaohms
- Better than 1% accuracy up to 1kHz
- Up to 1V @ 100nA
- 8kHz dual simultaneous sampling
- 4kHz analog bandwidth for most measurements
- 24-bit resolution max
- >18 Effective bits at 125 samples per second
- On Board Storage – SD Card
- MicroSD Card Up to 32GB (More than a week of constant logging two channels at 8kHz)
- SD or SDHC (not SDXC)
- (New Feature) Data is logged to SD card continously even without a bluetooth device connected.
- (New Feature) Data can transmitted to smartphone device over bluetooth.
- Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy
- GATT Profile: To be released in 2014
- Wireless Range
- The wireless range has been tested empirically through the following media to an iPhone 5.
- 50m air, line of sight
- 5cm of refrigerator, door closed
- 1m of 2006 Honda Civic – Engine compartment to the passenger seat
- 10m air + safety shield of a Tesla Coil rock-bands testing facility
For more information, refer to the Mooshimeter Owners Manual.
For usage tips check out the Mooshimeter Cheat Sheet.
1-year limited warranty