Bluetooth/Wireless Data Logging Digital Multimeter that uses your Smartphone as the display
The worlds first smartphone multimeter and data logger!
- Wirelessly Connects to a Bluetooth enabled smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Measures current, voltage, resistance, temperature
- Measures 2 channels at once
- Data Logs to SD card (not included) for up to 6 months - continues recording even when bluetooth device is not in range
- 24 bit precision gives you sensitivity to see small changes
- Includes accessory kit
The world's first smart multimeter that uses your iOS or Android device to capture and log multichannel measurements.
The Mooshimeter is a multi-channel circuit testing meter that uses your smartphone or tablet, through Bluetooth 4.0, as a wireless, high-resolution graphical display. Safely measure 600V and 10A with 24bit resolution from up to 150 feet away while logging results for up to 6 months.
- 2x AA batteries
- 3x 10A 600V CATIII Test Leads
- 3x Slide on Alligator Clips
- Tool Case
- Up to 600V, DC or peak AC
- Up to 420VAC RMS sinusoidal
- Better than 0.5% accuracy DC
- Better than 1.0% accuracy AC for harmonic content below 1kHz
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- High Precision Voltage
- Up to 100mV with <15nV per count resolution
- Up to 1.2V with <200nV per count resolution
- >10 Megaohm input impedance
- Current, Internal
- Up to 10 Amps
- 20 µV / mA burden voltage (using factory fuse)
- Less than 5 µA per count in 10 Amp scale
- Better than 1% accuracy
- Better than 1% accuracy over 20 Ohms – 20 Megaohms
- Better than 1% accuracy up to 1kHz
- Up to 1V @ 100nA
- 8kHz dual simultaneous sampling
- 4kHz analog bandwidth for most measurements
- 24-bit resolution max
- >18 Effective bits at 125 samples per second
- On Board Storage – SD Card
- MicroSD Card Up to 32GB (More than a week of constant logging two channels at 8kHz)
- SD or SDHC (not SDXC)
- (New Feature) Data is logged to SD card continously even without a bluetooth device connected.
- (New Feature) Data can transmitted to smartphone device over bluetooth.
- Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy
- GATT Profile: To be released in 2014
- Wireless Range
- The wireless range has been tested empirically through the following media to an iPhone 5.
- 50m air, line of sight
- 5cm of refrigerator, door closed
- 1m of 2006 Honda Civic – Engine compartment to the passenger seat
- 10m air + safety shield of a Tesla Coil rock-bands testing facility
(Watch the Mooshimeter in action in this pre-launch video)
Mehdi Sadaghdar "ElectroBOOM!" has some interesting uses for the Mooshimeter.
- Simultaneous high-speed sampling of voltage and current gives the following power measurements:
- True Power
- Reactive, Complex, Apparent Power
- Power Factor
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Phase Lead or Lag
- Measure the supply sag under load to estimate:
- Supply or Battery equivalent resistance
- Battery State of Health
- Current Measurement, External Shunt
- Measure thousands of amps with sub-milliohm shunts
- Measure precision currents with large shunts
- Use the existing wiring for “quick’n’dirty” measurements
- Use 1′ of 10AWG for 12µA per count resolution, up to several times the wires ampacity.
- External Thermistors
- Steinhart-Hart or Beta parameterized
- External Thermocouples
- Internal ambient temperature sensor
- Internal temperature sensor for temperature drift compensation
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.