8mm Wide Polymide Hi Temp Insulation Tape
- 33 Meter Roll
- Using polymide film as base material, coated with high temperature silicone (similar to the Kapton™ tape products from DuPont)
- The color is brown (amber)
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Short term high temperature resistance of 300 deg C
- Long term high temperature resistance of 250 deg C
- Provides high insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistant, low electrolysis, good abrasion resistance
- Special viscosity processing. Will not leave traces after removing the tape from the PCB
- Widely used to wind transformers, motors, coils, capacitors or any application that requires high temperature insulation in the electronics industry
- Used to protect traces on PCB's during wave soldering processes
- Various applications as protective element during soldering
Satisfaction GuaranteeYour satisfaction is important to us. If you're not satisfied, return the product within 30 days of purchase for a refund or credit.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.