30 Volt DC 5.0 Amp Triple Output Variable Power Supply - CSI305 BENCH
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Circuit Specialists 30 Volt, 5.0 Amp DC Power Supply
The CSI305 is a fully regulated, triple output benchtop power supply with series and parallel modes.
The CSI305 triple output DC power supply has a dual-channel variable output with continuously-adjustable current and voltage, and a third fixed output. This powerful unit features a pair of large-screen LCD displays that are LED-backlit that continuously show voltage and current. Built-in fine and coarse adjustment knobs help dial in the exact output desired. The two main channels operate independently and feature switch activated automatic tracking in series or in parallel modes. The third fixed output features a user controlled fixed output of 2.5V, 3.3V, or 5V. This power supply is robust, accurate and durable and is suitable for technology product development and use in laboratories, teaching, and electronics production as well as powering essential communications industry equipment.
CSI305 Bench Power Supply Specifications
- Independent Operations Mode: Allows the power supply to have 2ea. at 0-30V 0-5A output voltage and current
- Series Tracking Mode: Allows the power supply a max output voltage at 60V, with a max output current of 5A
- Parallel Tracking Mode: Allows the power supply a max output voltage value of 30V, with a max output current of 10A
- Large dual LCD readout for voltage and current
- Fixed output, ”SER” mode, that can set a fixed output voltage (the voltage fixed output values are 2.5V, 3.3V and 5V all at 3 amps)
- Voltage 0-30 VDC
- Current 0-5.0 amps
- Ripple noise: CV≤0.5mVrms (I?6A) CV≤1mVrms (I>6A)
- Features 3 positive and negative output voltage and current values, 3 outputs can work simultaneously
- 4 digit display for accurate displaying of current values, precise to mA values
- Ruggedly built with SMT manufacturing technology
- Internal fan powers on at 113°F (45°C) degrees to keep the unit temperature down to prolong machine life
- Input voltage: 110V AC 60Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 370 x 250 x 160
For more information, refer to the CSI305 Owner's Manual.