Siglent SDG810 10MHz Arbitrary Function Generator
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Siglent SDG810 10MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator 125MSa/S, 16Kpts
Shipped & Supported from the USA
Siglent SDG810 Review:
The Siglent SDG810 Funtion/Arbitrary Waveform Generator has a maximum output frequency of 10MHz through a single ouput channel and a 125MSa/s sampling rate. This model features Siglents innovative EasyPulse technology. The SDG810 is a bench type signal generator that is ideal for research, training and product design. This model features 5 kinds of built in standard waveforms and 46 kinds of arbitrary waveforms (including DC). This is a powerful bench type tool with features well ahead of the market in this price class.
|3 Year limited warranty|
- Single Channel output: 5 standard waveforms, 46 arbitrary waveforms including DC
- Advanced DDS technology design. 125MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution
- Modulation Functions: FSK,ASK,AM, DSB-AM, PWM, PM, linear/logarithmic sweep and burst
- Siglents "EasyPulse" technology: low jitter output pulse and quick rising/falling edge
- Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, Supporting U-Disk storage and future sw updates
- Configurable with powerful EasyWave arbitrary waveform editing software
- 10 nonvolatile storage spoaces for end users defined arbitrary waveforms
- Maximum Output Frequency: 10MHz
- Output Channels: 1
- Sampling Rate: 125MSa/s
- Wave Length: 16kpts
- Frequency Resolution: 1uHz
- Vertical Resolution 14 bits
- Waveforms: Sine,Square, Pulse, Ramp, Gaussian White noise, Arbitrary Waveforms: 46 types of built in arbitrary waveforms
- Sine Wave: 1uHz to 10MHz
- Square Wave: 1uHz to 10 MHz
- Pulse: 500uHz to 5MHz
- Ramp/Triangular: 1uHz to 300 KHz
- Gaussian white noise: >10MHz bandwidth (-3dB)
- Arbitrary Waveform: 1uHz to 5 MHz
- Modulation Function: FM, AM, PM, DSB-AM, ASK, FSK, PWM, Sweep, Burst
- Standard Configuration: USB host & USB Device
- Amplitude( high resistance): 4mVpp to 20Vpp (HighZ), 2mVpp to 10Vpp (50 ohm)
Accessories: Power cord, USB cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, EasyWave arbitrary waveform editing software, a BNC to double alligator clip wire
Siglent Technologies is an international manufacturer of cutting-edge, high-performance electronic test and measurement equipment. Their offerings include waveform generators, vector network & spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, and other testbench essentials.
As a global leader in engineering and manufacturing, Siglent leverages its expertise in research and development to design products with groundbreaking technological innovations and rigorous quality control standards. Siglent holds ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications, reflecting a dedication to both environmental responsibility and product quality.
Along with an unwavering commitment to quality, the company provides exceptional customer service and offers a 3 year warranty on most products, a plethora of documentation, and US-based customer support with quick turnaround times.
Visit our Siglent manufacturer page to learn more about Siglent or browse their selection of products.