2-in-1 SMD Hot Air Rework Station
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
*This Item has been discontinued and replaced by the SS-989EU SMD Hot Air Rework Station*
Accurate temperature control
- Microprocessor temperature controlled
- Temperature calibration function
- Closed circuit sensor design
Certified international safety standard
- Complies with CE and ESD standard, conform to RoHS.
- Comes with AWG 20 (0.5mm2) UL Certified Wires.
- Silicone handpiece cord wire heat-resistant up to 200°C
- Additional ground contact and power cord socket.
High Power, Fast Warm Up & Energy Saving
- Alumina Ceramic Soldering iron heating element features high power, fast warm up.
- Individual function starts save energy, or share function by 2 users at the same time.
- Adjustable temperature and air flow for easy surface or hole mount components QFP, SOP type IC devices rework.
Interchangeable and applicable to most of branded hot air nozzles and tips
- 3 nozzles included with this rework station.
- Interchangeable hot air nozzles design for different type of surface mount components.
- Also applicable to most of branded heating element and nozzles.
Auto Cool-Off Process to prolong the service lifetime
After power switch is turned off, the auto cool-off process leaves the blower on until the nozzle is cool.
|Soldering Iron Temperature Range||200°C ~ 480°C (392°F ~ 896°F)|
|Hot Air Temperature Range||Room temperature ~ 480°C ( 896°F)|
|Soldering Iron Heating Element||Alumina Ceramic|
|Hot Air Heating Element||Metal Heating Core|
|Pump/Motor Type||Diaphragm Pump|
|Air Capacity||24L/min (max)|
|Weight||9.25 lbs (w/ hot air gun)|
Hot Air Gun
|Soldering Iron (AC 24V/60W) 9SS-900N-SI x 1pcs, Soldering Stand x 1pcs, Nozzle 9SS-900-A1 (∅2.2mm) x 1pcs, Nozzle 9SS-900-A2 (∅6.6mm) x 1pcs, Nozzle 9SS-900-A3 (∅8.5mm) x 1pcs|