Connector Coating, 55ml - 4229-55ML
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Connector Coating - 55ml
A high performance replacement for standard electrical tape and shrink wrap. Seals, insulates and protects exposed wires, metal, and plastic. Forms a strong, pliable moisture resistant bond. Will not crack. Great for hard to get at areas. Tack free in minutes. Resists detergents, acids, alkalis, and sunlight. Product remains flexible from -34C to 93C (-30F to 200F).
Brush it on to almost any surface, or if applying to a component or tool, simply dip it into the coating and allow to dry. Additional coats may be applied after 20 minutes.
- Uncured Properties:
- Chemical type: Naphta, rubber solvent
- Appearance: Heavy liquid
- Odor: Moderate
- Viscosity: Flow similar to SAE 60 Motor oil
- Cured Properties:
- Tensile Strength: ASTM D 882; 2600 psi
- Dielectric Strength: ASTM D 149; 300 v/ml
- Hardness: ASTM D2240; 65 to 75 Shore A
- Elongation: ASTM D 638; 400 to 500%
* Please note that all aerosol cans and Toxic/Flammable chemicals can be shipped by GROUND carriers only!