48-CH TTL DIO USB Module - USB-4751-AE
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
48-CH TTL Digital I/O USB Module
- Compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Emulates mode 0 of 8255 PPI
- 48 TTL digital I/O lines
- Buffered circuits for higher driving capacity than 8255
- Interrupt handling capability
- Timer/Counter interrupt capability
- Supports both dry and wet contact
- 50-pin Opto-22 compatible box header
- Suitable for DIN-rail mounting
- One lockable USB cable for secure connection included
The USB-4700 series consists of true plug & play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get the data. It’s easy and efficient. USB-4751/4751L is a 48/24-bit digital I/O module for the USB bus. Its 48/24 bits are divided into six/three 8-bit I/O ports and users can configure each port as input or output via software. USB-4751/USB-4751L also provides one event counter and three 16-bit timers, which can be cascaded to become a 32-bit timer.
- Power Consumption: Typical: 5V @ 200 mA; Max.: 5V @ 500 mA
- OS Support: 32-bit/64-bit Windows 7/8/10, and Linux
- Dimensions: 132 x 80 x 32 mm (5.2" x 3.15" x 1.26")
- Bus: USB 2.0
- I/O Connectors: 50-pin box headers, pin assignments are fully compatible with Opto-22 I/O module racks
- Operating Temperature: 0~60 (32~140°F)
- Programming Language: C#,C++,LabVIEW,VB.Net,BCB,MFC,VB6,Delphi,Java,Matlab,Qt
- Resolution: 32 bits
- Channels: 2
- Max. Input Frequency: 20MHz
- TTL DI/O
- Input Channels: 48 (shared)
- Output Channels: 48 (shared)