80-260 Volt 0-20 Amp AC Panel Meter - AC002
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
80-260 Volt 0-20 Amp AC Panel Meter
- This meter displays Four Electrical parameter measurement functions (voltage, current, active power, energy)
- Running time function (record the load accumulated operating time)
- Overload alarm function (over power alarm threshold backlight flashing to alarm)
- Power alarm threshold preset function (can set power alarm threshold)
- The reset function of energy and running time keys
- Backlight feature
- Stores data when power is off (store the accumulated energy, running time, display items, the state of backlight on or off)
- Large-screen LCD (display voltage, current, energy, active power, the accumulated running time)
Key function descriptions:
- In normal display state, press the UP button to will reverse display order for time, power, energy, current, voltage
- In power alarm threshold setting state, press the UP button & it will +1
- Press the UP button to exit the reset state when energy and time are in the reset state
- In normal display state, press the DOWN button to reverse the display of voltage, current, energy, power, time
- In power alarm threshold setting state, press the DOWN button & it will -1
- Press the DOWN button to exit the reset state when energy and time are in the reset state
- In power display state, press & hold for 3 seconds to enter into the power alarm threshold setting state
- In energy or time display state, press & hold for 3 seconds to enter into the energy or time reset state
- In normal display state, press the OK button to turn on or off the backlight
- In power alarm threshold setting state, press OK button to switch the setting digits
- In energy or time reset state, press the OK button to clear the energy or time and exit the reset state
- This module is suitable for indoor use only, please do not use outdoors
- Applied load should not exceed the rated power
- Incorrect wiring order will disrupt function and possibly damage the meter
- It can't be used with an inverter
- Working voltage: 80 ~ 270VAC
- Test voltage: 80 ~ 270VAC
- Rated power: 20A/4400W
- Operating frequency: 45-65Hz
- Measurement accuracy: 1.0 grade
- Outside Dimensions: 96.4mm x 44mm x 24mm
There are three types of power: active power (P represents / unit W), reactive power (Q represents / unit Var), apparent power (S represents / unit VA).
And the power of our product is active power.
Active power is calculated as: P = U * I * cosφ, cosφ represents the power factor, for purely resistive loads (such as incandescent, heater, etc.) the power factor is generally close to 1, for inductive load and capacitive load, the power factor is between 0-1; so when you test the purely resistive load, the power(P) is substantially equal to or close to U * I; but when you test inductive or capacitive loads (such as refrigerators, washing machines, televisions, computers, etc.), P