FLUKE 80PK-22 K-Type Immersion Probe
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
The 80PK-22 SureGripTM Immersion Temperature Probe is designed for use in liquids or gels. The probe can also be used as a general purpose temperature probe. The thermocouple junction is protected from tip to handle by an Inconel sheath. The 40-inch (1 meter) cable is terminated with a Type K miniature thermocouple connector with 0.792-mm (0.312-in) pin spacing. The 80PK-22 can be used with any temperaturemeasuring instrument that is designed to accept Type K thermocouples and has a miniature connector input.
Note: The 80PK-22 is not recommended for use in food or beverage preparation. Use 80PK-25 for food preparation.
- For measurement of liquids or gels
- Soft rubber handle provides a secure grip
- Use also for general purpose temperature measurement
- Compatible with K-Type measurement instruments
- 8 inch probe made from Inconel
- Cable length: 1 meter (39")
- Measurement range: -40 to 1090 C (-40 to 1994F)
- Accuracy ±2.2C (4F) -40 to 292C (-40 to 560F) ±0.75% 293 to 1090C (582 to 1994F)
- Warranty: 1 year