Speaker Service Cement - 8337-55ML
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Speaker Service Cement from MG Chemicals
MG Chemicals 8337-55ML is a fast dry cenent for repairing speakers. It works on the dust cap, cone, gaskets, foam surrounds amd much more. It has very little shrinkage and resists vibration. May also be used as a general purpose adhesive for bonding porous or semi-porous materials such as metals, plastics, wood, ceramics, etc. 2 application brushes are also included.
- Tough but flexible
- Low VOC
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Chemical type: Rubber resin
- Solids content: 34% ± 2%
- Specific gravity: 0.90 ± 0.01
- Weight per gallon: 7.5 ± 0.1 lbs
- Viscosity: 6500 - 8000 cps
(Test method - Brookfield model LVT spindle #4 (60 rpm @ 77°F))
- Flash point: -4 ° F T.C.C
- Color: Black
- Clean up: MG Cat. No. 435-55ML (Thinner/cleaner)
* Please note that all aerosol cans and toxic/flammable chemicals can be shipped by GROUND carriers only!