Silicone Heat Transfer Compound- Singles - 860-4G
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Silicone Heat Transfer Compound - 4g Singles
Designed for use in transferring heat away from electrical and electronic devices such as; transistors, power diodes, semi-conductors, ballast's and thermocouple wells. High thermal conductivity, high dielectric constant, high dissipation factor, use with heat sinks or metal chassis, will not dry or harden. Contains zinc oxide and polydimethyl siloxane.
- High thermal conductivity
- High dielectric constant
- High dissipation factor
- Use with heat sinks or metal chassis
- Will not dry or harden
- Contains zincs oxides and polydimenthyl siloxane
- Physical Properties: Test Method / Silicone 860
- Appearance: Visual / White paste
- Consistency: ASTM D 217
- Specific Gravity @ 25°C (77°F): 2.3 min
- Bleed % 24 hours @ 200°C: FTM-321 / 2.0% max
- Evaporation 24 hours @ 200°C: FTM-321 / 2.0% max
- Dropping Point: ASTM D-566 / > 500F (260°C)
- Max. operating temp.: 200°C (consistent) - 300°C intermittent
- Electrical Properties: Test Method / Silicone 860
- Thermal Conductivity: Hot Wire Method Heat Flow #36 °C / 0.657 W/m•K
- Dielectric Strength (0.05l gap): ASTM D-149 / 400 V/MIL
- Dielectric Constant @ 1000 Hz: ASTM D-150 / 3.81
- Dissipation Factor @ 1000 Hz: ASTM D-150 / 0.0032
- Resistivity @ 21°C: ASTM D-150 / 1.5 x 1015 Ohm/cm