Deluxe Hot-Air Station - Soldering Iron, Liquid Crystal Display, Smoke Absorber & Component Pick-Up Wand - POWER-STATION+
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Deluxe High-Powered Hot-Air Station
Shipped & Supported from the USA
This is a powerful hot air rework station with an integrated 75 watt soldering iron. The Power-Station+ utilizes a large diaphram pump to provide 28L/minute controlled air flow with precise temperature control through an integrated SCM & PID closed loop monitoring system which can achieve real-time temperature tracking within a 1% fluctuation range and rapid temperature recovery for both the hot air section as well as the soldering iron section. This system may be operated in hot air "auto mode" or manual mode. The mode is user definable. In "auto mode", the system will detect (using a magnetic switch) when the hot air gun is placed into the hot air gun cradle and automaticly start the cool down/shut-down procedure. As soon as the gun is removed from the cradle, the system automaticly & very rapidly restores the temperature and air flow settings that were in place when the gun was placed into the cradle. Additionally, the 75 watt soldering iron has a smoke filter attachement to capture the smoke derived from the soldering or de-soldering process. If the end user desires, he may remove the smoke filter from the main body suction port and replace it with an included component pick up wand. This handy feature improves the ability to handle small components while using the system.
The Power-Station+ is a premium product. The large LCD display accurately displays the temperature settings for the hot air gun as well as the soldering iron. Additionally, the air flow setting is also displayed on the LCD. Temperature settings are set via easy to use up down buttons while the air flow is controlled by a rotary knob. The display may be set to read out in Celsius or Fahrenheit scale. Additionally, the soldering iron has a user definable "sleep mode" feature. If the soldering iron is not used in the definable "sleep mode" period, it will automaticly shut down. The 'Sleep mode" may be set from 1 minute to 99 minutes.
Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of soldering and hot air tips as well as a replacement soldering wand for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- Individual power switches for hot air, soldering iron and smoke absorber/pick up wand suction port
- SAMSUNG SCM & PID program allows the unit to achieve real-time temperature tracking & correction
- Switchable Fahrenheit & Celsius temperature displays
- Large Liquid Crystal Display (also displays air rate)
- Fast heat up
- System is shipped with hot air section in auto mode but may be switched to manual mode
- Auto sleep function for soldering iron section may be set from 1-99 minutes
- Vacuum operated component pick up wand may be connected in place of the smoke filter
- VAC input: 110 VAC +/- 10%
- Power: 720 watts max total system
- Dimensions of main body: 255mm x 188mm x 125mm
- Weight: 5.1kG
- Hot Air Section Output: 550W max
- Soldering iron output: 75W max
- Temp Range Hot Air: 212° F to 896° F (100° C to 480° C)
- Temp range Soldering iron: 392° to 896° F (200° C to 480° C)
- Airflow: Diaphram pump technology/ 28L/minute max
- Temperature Stability (static): +/- 1%
- Display: Large LCD
- PID Temperature Correction Cycle
- Hot Air: 20ms
- Soldering Iron: 100 ms
- Tip to ground impedance of soldering iron:< 2 ohms
- Tip to Ground Voltage of soldering iron: <2mV
- Includes (1) KD-M-0.8D 0.8mm Chisel Tip, (5) Hot Air Tips & (4) suction tips