Pro's Kit All-in-One Toner & Probe Kit - 902-228
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
All-in-One Toner & Probe Kit
The 902-228 All-in-one Toner & probe Kit lets you use Toner and Probe to validate and troubleshoot wiring on RJ11/RJ45 cables and connectors, USB, F, BNC, and RCA connectors, and it also supplied with alligator clips to work with. The 902-228 Toner detects telephone and Ethernet service, indicates polarity and active line numbers on voice circuits, and indicates active pair number on Ethernet circuits. The 902-228 Toner and Probe also provide standard functions such as visual and audible signal strength indication, analog toning/detection, and continuity testing. It is ideal for all maintenance fields of telecommunication, networking, datacom, Audio/Video, cable TV, and all weather cabling , etc.
- Locates cables quickly and easily
- Locates hidden cables
- Isolates the right cable or pair fast
- Overcome noise and save time
- Tone on live networks safely and effectively
- Verify conductor continuity with cable map
- Identify and troubleshoot cable services
- Battery: 9 Volt (Not Included)
- Copper cabling media, including shielded (STP) and UTP cable
- 75 or 50 Ohm coaxial cable
- 10 Base-T or 10/100 Base-T datacom net works
- Two conductor control, security, generic cabling
- POTS telecom service