Array 3756A 5kW DC Programmable Electronic Load
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Array 3756A 5.0kW, 0-240 Volt and 0-260 Amp Programmable DC Electronic Load
Remember, the Array 3756A is shipped and supported from the USA. Contact us for bulk purchases of 5+ units.
The Array 3756A programmable electronic load, as a new generation product from Array Electronic Co., Ltd., It is designed for high performance and provides powerful test functions, a user-friendly HMI, as well as RS232 interface to support SCPI and Labview. The 3756A can be used in scientific research and production fields such as aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive electronics, solar cell, and fuel cell etc.
The Array 3756A ultra high power programmable DC load has multiple test programs available: constant current, from 8 amps up to 260 amps at 0.1 mA resolution; constant voltage, from 0 to 240 volts at 1-10 mV resolution; constant resistance and constant power, up to 5,000 watts at 1.0 mW resolution. The constant resistance mode utilizes latest generation circuitry to enhance the dynamic response which widens the application scope. The transient measurement mode allows testing of pulses with a frequency range from .025 Hz to 50 kHz. These included functions allow eight different test modes including: constant current, low; constant current, high; constant resistance, low, medium and high range; constant power, voltage source mode and current source mode. Beyond these standard tests, there are a few auxilliary functions that allow more specific testing: high speed sequencing, high speed transient, short circuit, and battery discharge.
Array 3756A Specifications
- 4 basic test functions: CC, CV, CR, and CP
- 16 bit D/A and 12 bit A/D converters incorporated
- The minimum operating voltage is less than 2V at the load’'s full rated current. The maximum current can be achieved even though the input voltage is 0V. This is especially suitable for fuel cell, solar cell and other new energy test applications
- Perfect protection assures high reliability in the most complicated of test environments
- Powerful sequential test function; with a minimum step time of 50mS; and a maximum step time of 99999S. Cycle time can be adjusted between 0-255 and a sequence can be chained to another one to achieve even more complex test procedures
- A high-efficiency, intelligent cooling system can effectively reduce system temperature and enhance power density
- Status saving function simplifies test operationThe combined use of knob and digital keypad makes the operation more convenient
- Save/Recall function can save multiple groups of common settings
- The warm-up time is 30 minutes. Specifications indicate warranted performance in the 25°C ± 5°C region of the total temperature range
- Protection from high current, high temperature, high power and over voltage
- Standard attachment includes RS232 interface and USB interface, selected attachment includes GPIB interface
- Power consumption: 130 VAC
- Weight: 45 lbs/99 kg
For more information, refer to the Array 3756A's Programming Manual.
Here you can find a zip file of support software and the Array update tool.