Pro's Kit Butt Set, Water & Drop Resistant - MT-8100
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Please note this item ships from a different warehouse. Orders take 3-5 business days for processing.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Butt Set, Water & Drop Resistant
The MT-8100 Butt Set comes with all the functions you need to be more productive in the field, It was approved by IEC/EN 60529 IP54 for waterproof and dustproof test, and features the latest improvements to drop protection reliability. MT-8100 is a smart operation unit used by installer, repair technicians and other authorized personnel to test copper wire voice subscriber lines. It is easy to use, features Line voltage test, continuity test, two-way hands-free amplified speakerphone, speed dialing, low battery indicator and a rugged locking belt clip.
- Complied with IP54 Dustproof & Waterproof tests
- Drop Protection
- CE approved
- High impedance monitor
- Outer-lead voltage LED indicators
- On/off checking feature checks out if telecom line is connected well.
- Continuous polarity LED indicators.
- Speakerphone for convenient hands-free two-way conversation
- Tone and pulse operation
- Store up to twelve 16-digit numbers in repeat dialer (speed dialing), plus extra number store in M1 button.
- Last number redial feature.
- PBX pause button.
- Mute switch
- Electronic switch controls the volume of the speakerphone/monitor.
- Automatic shut-off feature turns off speaker after five minutes of inactivity
- Battery low-voltage LED indictors
- Audible electronic ringer
- Relocatable steel locking belt clip
- Angled Bed of Nails allows it stab into the cable, and the auxiliary RJ-11Modular plug can be inserted directly into telecom jack