DIY Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Soldering Project - Soldering Practice Kit - CSISLD04
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
DIY Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Soldering Project - Soldering Practice Kit
The Ultrasonic Distance Sensor Soldering Project is a fantastic STEM kit for students or anyone looking to learn or practice their soldering skills and enjoy a really useful device when completed!
At the end of the soldering project, users will have a ranging and alarm kit that senses the objects in front of it and automatically measures and displays the distance between itself and the object on an LCD monitor.
The kit also includes an alarm to signal when objects are closer than a user-determined distance. Just press the +/- button to set the distance and a buzzer will alarm when the distance is less than the preset one.
The kit comes disassembled with easy-to-follow instructions (with photos!) that you can download online. The distance sensor measures about 5cm to 400cm (1.96” to 157.5”) and uses 4.5 to 5.5V of power, which can be drawn from either the built-in AAA battery pack or a USB charging cable.
- HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Ranging Sensor (senses and measures distance)
- STC89C52 microcontroller (core control unit)
- 4.5-5.5V DC, USB or battery-powered
- Digital display for measurement readings (cm)
- Alarm buzzer
- +/- buttons to set distance parameters for alarm
- (1) PCB Board
- (1) HC-SR04 ultrasonic Ranging sensor
- (1) 3 Bit Digtal Tube
- (1) 40P IC Lead Socket
- (1) STC89C52 (Programmed)
- (1) DC005 Socket
- (1) AAA Battery Holder
- (1) USB To DC005 Cable
- (1)5V Buzzer
- (1) 5MM Red Led Light
- (3) Button
- (8) 1K Resistor
- (6) 4.7K Resistor
- (3) Diode
- (4) 9012 Audion
- (1) 10UF Electrolytic Capacitor
- (2) 22P Ceramic Capacitor
- (1) 12M Crystal Oscillator
- (1) Self-Locking Push Switch