Hantek 4032L USB Logic Analyzer
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Hantek 4032L USB Logic Analyzer
The Hantek4032L combines the functions of logic analyzer, bus analyzer, and logic probe etc. in one. It is suitable for various digital circuits development, testing, analysis and debug, is an able aider for electronics development & electronic measuring engineers, and teaching and research work at college. It's 2Gbit memory depth (DDR2), 400MSa/s sampling rate, and 150MHz bandwidth can meet your various needs.
The Hantek4032L is a sophisticated 32-channel logic analyzer used for testing, analysis, and troubleshooting of digital circuits. It is equipped with features found only in more expensive bench type instruments. The use of advanced large-scale integrated circuits, integrated USB 2.0, CPLD, FPGA, high-frequency digital circuitry, and other advanced technology, make the Hantek4032L to be portable, and easy-to-use. The Hantek4032L is very suitable for electronic measurement engineers, college students in scientific research and development and teaching assistants.
The device has a sufficient number of input channels and is capable of simultaneously observing a lot of information or data flow direction control information, and in some way of capturing narrow pulse interference. It has the feature of delayed ability to capture the required observation points around the waveform, in a variety of digital information capture function. The Hantek4032L has intuitive and flexible displays to facilitate dynamic analysis, can transform the information, and the user can use the binary, decimal, hexadecimal or ASCII that information to facilitate the repair process and debug.
It can be triggered in a variety of ways, can display a very long data stream, on the basis of the analysis of that part of the information to make accurate positioning, and capture appropriate information for software analysis by using its tracking function trigger operation procedures. For hardware, trigger function can be detected in the system and that the interference and Burr. The Hantek4032L has reliable Burr detection ability. As competition in digital circuit, the signal crosstalk, interference and power coupling factors, often mixed with irregular signal in the burr, which will run from an incorrect circuit.
- Hantek4032L combines the function of logic analyzer, bus analyzer, and logic probe etc. in one.
- Suitable for various digital circuits development, testing, analysis and debug, is an able aider for electronics development & electronic measuring engineers, and teaching and research work at college.
- 2Gbit memory depth (DDR2), 400MSa/s sampling rate, and 150MHz bandwidth can meet your various needs.
- The innovative trigger mode and new analysis measurement tool make your measurement simple and efficient.
- It can set edge, level, bus, data width etc. Trigger mode, easy to use.
- Its innovative data analysis function makes your analyze UART, SPI, and I2C etc. data more easy and relax.
- The strong protocol secondary analytic capability is able to export files in CSV, TXT, DOC format, which facilitate secondary analysis with other tools.
- Excellent industrial design, similar interface to digital storage oscilloscope, easy to use.
|Input Voltage Range||-6V~60V|
|Voltage Threshold Range||-6V~6V|
|Max. Sample Rate||400MHz|
|Max. Input Signal Bandwidth||150MHz|
|Min Time Resolution||2.5ns|
|Sample Depth||64M Sample|
|Memory Depth||2G bits|
|Compatible Input||TTL, LVTTL, CMOS, LVCOMS, ECL, PECL, EIA|
|Electrostatic Protected Area||15KV|
|Temperature Range||Operation: -10°C~60°C; Storage: -40°C~60°C|
|Size&Weight||207(D) x 37(H) x 123(W) mm, about 390g|
|5V DC Power Adapter|