Hantek 6254BD 4 Ch 250 MHz USB Oscilloscope
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Hantek 6254BD 4 Ch 250 MHz USB Oscilloscope & function/arbitrary waveform generator.
The Hantek 6254BD is 4Ch oscilloscope & function/arbitrary waveform generator. The performance of this oscilloscope model could be even better than the performance of benchtop oscilloscope. The USB oscilloscope has 4 independent analog channels, 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, 2mV-10V/DIV input sensitivity, 250MHz bandwidth and Arbitrary Waveform Generator. It is powered by USB2.0 Interface, plug and play device with small size which is easy for carrying. High cost performance, pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform record and replay function.
- 4 analog channels, waveform capture rate is 400,000FPS.
- 1GSa/s real-time sampling rate, 500uV-10V/DIV input sensitivity, and 250MHz bandwidth.
- 128Mpts memory depth, 80,000 section fragmentation. Segmented capture the event which meets the condition with very small deadtime.
- Pass/fail test, resourceful trigger function, dynamic cursor tracking, waveform record and replay function. The operation interface is similar to banchtop oscilloscope, easy to operate with high cost performance.
- Good mechanical design with small size which is easy for carrying. The outer case is made by the same material with iPad - Anodised aluminium. It has great heat resistance and abrasive resistance with beautiful appearance. The hardness of aluminium alloy surface is greatly improved.
Fit for the portable computers, table PC, and repairing/fixing of production line. Suitable for business trip use.
Software support: Windows10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- The waveform data could be output to EXCEL,BMP,JPG as time and voltage category.
- More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement function, PASS/FAIL Check function, fit for engineering application.
- Waveform averaging, afterglow, lightness control, reverse, add, subtract, multiply, divide, X-Y display. FFT spectrum analyzer
- One computer could connect with multiple oscilloscopes, expand the channel number easily.
- Provide secondary development library DLL; Provide Labview\VB\VC\QT developing examples.
|Real-time Sampling Rate||1GSa/s|
|Time Base Precision||±50ppm|
|Time Base Range||2ns/div-1000s/div (1-2-4 sequences)|
|Input Impedance||1MΩ 25pF|
|Vertical Displacement Range||2mV~10V/div@x1 probe; 20mV~100V/div@x10 probe;
200mV~1000V/div@x100 probe;2V~10000V/div@x1000 probe
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3%|
|Trigger Mode||Edge, Pulse, Video, Alternative|
|Trigger Source||Ch2, CH2, CH3,CH4|
|Waveform Signal Process||+,-,x,÷,FFT, Invert|
|Cursors Measurement||Cross, Trace, Horizontal, Vertical|
|Auto Measurement||Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms,
Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle
|Volume||175mm * 105mm * 25mm|
|Accessory||2 passive probes, 2 aligator clip lines|