iDSO1070a iPhone Oscilloscope 70 MHz Bandwidth iOS/iPad/Android/PC Support
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
iDSO1070a iPhone Oscilloscope with 70 MHz Bandwidth iOS/iPad/Android/PC
The Hantek IDS01070A is an easy-to-use, digital iphone oscilloscope with the capability to connect wirelessly to you smartphone via wifi. The IDS01070A also comes with iPhone, iPad, Android, and PC support. The oscilloscope has an app that can be downloaded on the Apple Store or Google Play Store called "idso1070a" that allows users to connect wirelessly to the oscilloscope. This dual-channel oscilloscope has 70 MHz bandwidth and a 250 MSa/s signal channel sampling rate. Whether you are an amateur or a professional, working on stationary projects or are frequently on-the-go, this Hantek digital oscilloscope will save you time and money on your next electronics project.
Hantek IDS01070A Features:
- iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows oscilloscope with multi-touch operation.
- WiFi communication (USB communication), WiFi direct connection, and router connection.
- Built-in Lithium Battery (no need of external power)
- Floating Measurement is available, safe, and convenient.
- 70 MHz Bandwidth
- 250 MSa/s Real-time Sampling Rate
- Can be connected with iPad and iPhone at the same time.
- Data viewable on iPhone while operating on iPad.
- Outer case is made with Anodised aluminium and is heat and abrasive resistant.
- This oscilloscope's small size makes it convenient for traveling.
- Software Support: IOS, Android (partial function), Windows 7, 8 10, VISTA, etc.
- More than 20 kinds of automatic measurement functions fit for many engineering applications such as a PASS/FAIL check function.
- Fast Fourier Transform display for both channels
- Waveform averaging, afterglow, lightness control, reverse, add, subtract, multiply, divide, X-Y display.
- Waveform data output as EXCEL, BMP, JPG with respect to time and voltage.
Hantek IDS01070A Specifications:
|Real-time Sampling Rate||250 MSa/s singal channel and 125 MSa/s two channels|
|Sampling Mode||Sampling, Vmax, Vrms|
|Average Sampling||Average waveform, times: 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128|
|Memory Depth||6 K|
|Rise time||≤5 ns|
|Time Base Precision||±50 ppm|
|Time Base Range||45 s/div-500 s/div (1-2-4 sequences)|
|Input Coupling||DC, AC, GND|
|Input Impedance||Resistance: 1 MΩ; Capacitance: 25 pF|
|Probe Attenuation Coefficient Setting||1×, 10×, 100×, 1000|
|Max Input Voltage||35Vpk DC+peak|
|Waveform Interpolation||Step, Linear, Sin(x)/x|
|Vertical Resolution||8 bit|
|Vertical Displacement Range||10mV ~ 5V/div @ x1 probe; 100mV ~ 50V/div @ x10 probe;|
|1V ~ 500V/div @ x100 probe; 10V ~ 5KV/div @ x1000 probe|
|Low Frequency Response||≤10Hz at input BNC|
|DC Gain Accuracy||±3%|
|Trigger Mode||Auto, normal, singal|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Alternative|
|Trigger Precision||±4 division|
|Trigger Sensitivity||0.02 division|
|Trigger Source||Ch2, CH2, EXT|
|Waveform Signal Process||+,-,x,÷,FFT, invert|
|Temperature||Operating: 0-40; Non-operating: -20-60|
|Humidity||Below 35, ≤90% relative humidity; 35-40, ≤60% relative humidity|
|Cursors Measurement||Cross, Trace, Horizontal, Vertical|
|Auto Measurement||Vpp, Vamp, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vmid, Vbase, Vavg, Vrms, Vcrms, Preshoot, Overshoot, Frequency, Period, Rise Time, Fall Time, Positive Width, Negative Width, Duty Cycle|
|Volume||190mm * 100mm * 35mm|
|Accessory||2 passive probes -PP80|