Fiber Optic Photodiode - IF-D91B
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Plastic Fiber Optic Photodiode | IF-D91B
The IF-D91B is a high-speed photodiode detector housed in a “connector-less” style plastic fiber optic package. Optical response of the IF-D91B extends from 450 to 1100 nm, making it compatible with a wide range of visible and nearinfrared LED and laser diode sources. This includes 650 nm visible red LEDs used for optimum transmission in PMMA plastic optic fiber. The detector package features an internal micro-lens and a precision-molded PBT housing to ensure efficient optical coupling with standard 1000 μm core plastic fiber cable.
- Fast Rise and Fall Times
- Mates with Standard 1000 μm Core, 2.2 mm Jacketed Plastic Fiber Optic Cable
- No Optical Design Required
- Inexpensive Plastic Connector Housing
- Internal Micro-Lens for Efficient Optical Coupling
- Connector-Less Fiber Termination
- Light-Tight Housing provides Interference Free Transmission
- RoHS Compliant