ITECH IT8516C-PLUS 120V 240A Programmable DC Electronic Load
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
ITECH IT8516C+ 120V 240A Programmable DC Electronic Load
The ITECH IT8500+series (150W~3000W) single-channel programmable DC electronic loads are designed for middle & high-end applications. They can be offered as multiple solutions according to the customer's design and testing requirements. The user can perform online voltage measurements and adjustments or simulate short circuit tests using the simple keypad on the front panel. IT8500+ series DC loads are a versatile instrument for static and dynamic testing of power supplies, batteries,DC-DC converters, and battery chargers, providing users with the best testing solution.
- Four operating modes: CV, CC, CR, CP
- Battery test function, automatic test function, OPP test, OCP test function, and CR-LED function.
- Dynamic mode up to 10KHz
- Voltage measurement resolution up to 0.1mV / 0.1mA
- Remote sense
- Short circuit function
- Current monitoring function
- Power-off memory function
- 100 groups' memory capacity
- Optional USB / RS232 / RS485 interface
* IT8514B+, IT8514C+ and IT8516C+ have built-in RS232 and USB interfaces.
Dynamic test function
The dynamic test operation allows the electronic load to be switched between the two setting parameters according to the setting rules. This function is used to test the dynamic characteristics of the power supply.
- Continuous mode: Under continuous mode, When the dynamic test operation is enabled, load will be continuously switched between the A value and the B value.
- Pulse mode: Under pulse mode, when the dynamic test operation is enabled, each receives a trigger signal, and the load will switch to the B value, after maintaining the B pulse width time, switch back to the A value.
- Toggle mode: In the trigger mode, when the dynamic test operation is enabled, each time a trigger signal is received, the load is switched between the A value and the B value.
Battery discharge test function
IT8500 + series electronic load can use constant current mode for a battery discharge test. After the discharge test mode is selected, the test mode termination condition "switch off voltage value", "switch off capacity value" and "discharge time" can be set. When any of the three conditions are satisfied, the discharge is stopped and the electronic load is automatically switched is OFF state. Users can observe the battery voltage, time, and battery discharge capacity during the test process.