Arduino Compatible Nano board - NAN-01
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Arduino Compatible Nano board
The OSEPP Nano is a breadboard-friendly, downsized version of the Uno board with much of the same functionality. The main workhorse is still the ATmega328P; however, the number of analog pins has gone up from four to eight. The other difference is the lack of a DC power connector.
- Microcontroller ATmega328P
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Flash Memory 32 KB
- SRAM 2 KB
- EEPROM 1 KB
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage 6-12 V
- Digital I/O Pin Count 14 (including 6 for PWM output)
- Analog Input Pin Count 8
- Other Connections
- Serial communication (requires header)
- ICSP (requires header)
- Dimensions 1.73 x 0.71 x 0.31 inches (44.0 x 18.0 x 8.0 mm)
- Power Source Mini-USB
- 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller running at 16 MHz
- Single mini-USB connector for both power and serial communication
- Form factor is breadboard friendly
- Less than 1/3 the size of the OSEPP Uno
- Two extra analog input pins compared to the OSEPP Uno
- Compatible with existing Arduino software libraries
The ATmega328P comes with the Arduino bootloader preloaded. There are ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) pinouts for the ATmega328 that can be used in conjunction with a header (sold separately) to optionally replace the bootloader.
The input or output pins can easily be brought out by soldering 0.100” headers to the pads. The board was designed to easily fit breadboards with the headers soldered on.
Notes: This board is based off of the Arduino Nano designed by Gravitech, and is released under the Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike License.