Pro's Kit Optical Time Domain Reflectometer - MT-7610A
Free Shipping on Orders over $99!
Use promo code FREESHIPPING at checkout. Some exclusions apply. Learn more.
Please note this item ships from a different warehouse. Orders take 3-5 business days for processing.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
Optical Time Domain Reflectometer
MT-7610 is an advanced diagnostic tool for optical fibers to help engineers quickly troubleshoot problems, allowing them to visually locate reflective events like connections and fiber breaks and non-reflective events like splices and tight bends by studying the graphical trace.
- Automatic one-button testing, wavelength support 1310, 1550nm.
- Palm design, small, lightweight, easy to carry.
- High contrast 3.5 inch color TFT LCD.
- Detect short dead zone event accurately .
- High speed signal processing, short test time and fast analysis.
- USB port connect to PC for software update and data output.
- User-friendly OTDR simulation software shows details of events.
- Built-in visual fault locator function.
- Comes with rechargeable lithium polymer battery, support max 8 working hours.
|Optical fiber type||SM optical fiber|
|Dynamic range||24dB(1310nm) / 22dB(1550nm)|
|Fiber optic connector||SC/PC (FC/PC,ST/PC Optional)|
|Display||3.5 inch color LCD|
|Measuring distance (km)||0.37~80|
|Distance uncertainty (m)||±(0.8+0.005%*distance+Sampling resolution)|
|Attenuation blind area||15m(@minimum plus width)|
|Event blind area||3m(@minimum plus width)|
|Loss threshold (db)||0.05dB|
|Loss resolution (db)||0.01dB|
|Sampling resolution (m)||0.4 to 1.6|
|Sampling points||Up to 70866|
|Typical real-time refresh (hz)||2|
|Data storage||4GB micro SD card included, support 16GB, 25000records|
|Communication connector||Mini USB|
|Power source||Rechargeable lithium polymer battery 7.4v 3100mAh|
|Battery working time||standby>15hours, continuous measuring>8 hours|
|Adaptor||Input AC 100~240 50/60Hz; Output: DC10.5V/1.9A|
|Auto power off||Y|
|Low battery warning||Indication for low battery energy|
|Operation voice prompts||N|
|Operation temperature||0~+50°C; <90%RH|
|Storage temperature||-20~+70°C; <90%RH|