Formfutura HDglass? PETG Filament - Transparent Black on a 120m Robox® Reel - RLH-PTG-FFTK1
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Formfutura HDglass™ PETG Filament - Transparent Black on a 120m Robox® Reel
120m reel of high quality HDglass™ filament in Transparent Black color.
HDglass™ is a premium, warp and styrene-free PETG filament with no odour that produces stunningly high-quality parts. This high quality filament from Formfutura prints effortlessly with great thermal stability and superb first layer and interlayer adhesion.
HDglass™ is food and drink-contact approved by the US Food and Drug Administration. It is a professional filament that is also uniquely suited for use in practical applications thanks to its excellent mechanical properties, high print quality and extremely high safety ratings. HDglass™ does not contain hazardous substances, is Biphenyl A free, RoHS certified, REACH compliant, and is FDA-approved foodsafe.
As with all Formfutura filaments, HDglass™ has excellent roundness and very tight diameter tolerance making it a perfect match for the high precision printing of Robox. Formfutura extrude their materials in the Netherlands in their custom filament manufacturing facility using high-precision equipment which is specially designed to maintain high dimensional accuracy.
- Excellent adhesion to heated plate
- Perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Greatly improved mechanical properties
- High impact resistance
- Great thermal stability and filament flowing behaviour
- FDA food and drink contact compliant
- Each reel is sealed in a reusable zip lock bag with a sachet of silica gel to control moisture. The bag is then placed in a sturdy windowed box for shipping.
Included on the reel is an eeprom which can be read by a Robox® device. The eeprom stores data on the material and statistics of use.
- Filament diameter 1.75mm
- Length (metres approx.) 120
- Weight (grams approx.) 360
- Compatible with any printer which accepts 1.75mm filament. The eeprom requires a reader which is fitted to all Robox® units.