33 Meter Roll, 8mm Wide Polymide Hi Temp Insulation Tape - POLYMIDE TAPE
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
8mm Wide Polymide Hi Temp Insulation Tape
- 33 Meter Roll
- Using polymide film as base material, coated with high temperature silicone (similar to the Kapton™ tape products from DuPont)
- The color is brown (amber)
- Excellent adhesive qualities
- Short term high temperature resistance of 300 deg C
- Long term high temperature resistance of 250 deg C
- Provides high insulation, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistant, low electrolysis, good abrasion resistance
- Special viscosity processing. Will not leave traces after removing the tape from the PCB
- Widely used to wind transformers, motors, coils, capacitors or any application that requires high temperature insulation in the electronics industry
- Used to protect traces on PCB's during wave soldering processes
- Various applications as protective element during soldering