37-pin Screw Termination Board with CJC circuit by ADLINK
Ships Same Day!
All orders for in-stock items placed before 12pmMST Monday through Friday, ship same day!
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
The ACL-8125 comes equipped with a DB-37 female connector, this board is designed for ACL-8112/8216/8316 and PCI-9111/9112 series cards for convenient wiring. This board provides two kinds of wiring style: single-ended and differential.
An on-board Cold Junction Compensation (CJC) circuit is provided by the ACLD-8125 for thermal couple measurement. The CJC is connected with Channel 0 of the internal connector.
- One on-board temperature sensor for cold-junction compensation
- Jumper selectable sensor outputs in either DI or SE mode
- On-board calibration for the temperature sensor
- On-board 37-pin D-sub female connector
- Reliable screw clamp termination blocks
- Dimensions: 168 mm x 114 mm
- Mating Cable: ACL-10137 series : 37-Pin D-sub male/male cable