60 Watt SMD Solder Station with Hot Tweezers & Soldering Iron - CSI-950+
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
60 Watt SMD Solder Station with Hot Tweezers & Soldering Iron
SMD Soldering System
With an ESD Safe design the CSI-950+ includes both a 60 Watt Soldering Iron and a heated SMD Tweezer for a wide range of soldering tasks. Circuit Specialists continues to supply quality soldering equipment to the the electronic hobbyist or small repair facility. We also carry both leaded and lead free solder.
Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldering wand & SMD Tweezer for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- ESD safe design with grounded tips
- Tweezer directly applies heat to components being repaired while avoiding nearby components
- Power consumption: 60W
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Tip to Potential: Under 2mv
- Heating Element: Ceramic Heater
- Temperature Range: 200°C~450°C (572°F~842°F)
- Dimensions: 4.8(w) x 3.2(h) x 5.6(d)
- Includes (1) KD-M-0.8D 0.8mm Chisel Tip