Electronic Component Tester - CSI-TC1
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to assist.
Manuals, Datasheets, and Other Documents
***This item has been discontinued and replaced by the CSI-TC2 Component Tester.***
Electronic Component Tester
The CSI-TC1 is an easy-to-use electronic component tester that automatically detects component type. Simply insert the component into the socket (each leg of the component should be placed in a different numberd socket) and flip the locking lever down (or use the suppliet test clips) and press the start button to detect and display information on the color LCD for the inserted component (with automatic shutdown).
Color Blind? This is the component tester for you!!! No more struggling to read color bands on resistors!
This electronic componenr tester can detect the following types of componets:
- NPN and PNP transistors
- Diodes (including zener diodes)
- N-channel and P-channel MOSFET
- 0.1V~4.5V battery voltage detection
- Also detects infrared wave forms
- 1.8" Color LCD Display
- 14 pin ZIFF socket
- IR Detector
- Includes 3 spring hook clip wires
- Battery operated with included Rechargeable Lithium Battery & USB charging cable
- Diode Range: < 4.5V
- Zener Diode:Transistor Detect Area: 0.01-4.5V
- Zener Diode Detect Area: 0.01-30V
- Triac Range: IGT < 6mA
- Capacitance: 25pF-100mF
- Resistor: 0.01-50MO
- Inductance: 0.01mH-20H
- Battery: 0.1-4.5V