Programmable DC Bench Power Supply 0-18V/ 0-5A
The CSI3644A Programmable Power Supply is equipped with a back-lit LCD display, number keypad and a rotary code switch for ease of use & quick programming. Voltage, Current & Power can all be displayed on the LCD or computer screen (with optional RS-232 interface module). It can be operated at constant current mode, constant voltage mode & constant power mode. It also can be set with maximum limits for current & power output. Up to 10 individual settings may be applied & stored in memory for lightning fast recall. An ideal instrument for scientific research, educational labs or any application requiring a sophisticated DC-power source.
Key Features of the CSI3644A Programmable Power Supply:
- LCD display with back light
- Numeric keypad and rotary knob
- High Resolution at 1mV
- Up to 10 settings stored in memory
- Over or under voltage protection
- Over or under current protection
- Adjustable & constant voltage outputs
- Adjustable & constant current outputs
- Can be set for user defined maximum current
- Easy programming via keypad or rotary code switch
- Power shut-down memory function
- May be monitored via PC software (requires optional RS232 adaptor module)
- Small-Size, light weight for easy transportation
- May be used in series or parallel modes with additional CSI3644A supplies.
Free UPS Ground shipping on every order over $199 everyday. Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Selected test equipment under $199 is also eligible for free shipping. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Promotion is subject to change.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.