8342 - RA Rosin Flux Paste
The 8342 RA Rosin Flux Paste is a superior, electronic grade flux paste that makes surface-mount, electrical, and electronics soldering faster and easier. It is designed for lead-free alloys and also works well with conventional leaded solders. It is easy to apply and stays where it is applied. Residues are easy to clean and does not contain zinc chloride or ammonium chloride.
Applications and Uses
- Works well with Leaded or Lead free solders
- Solder touch up
- Surface mount assemblies rework or repair
- Can be applied by dipping or brush / cotton swab spreading
- Uses Premium Grade RA Flux
- Excellent wettability
- High tack force
- Long tack time
- Zinc Chloride or Ammonium Chloride FREE
- Residue can easily be removed with Cat. #824 Isopropyl Alcohol or Cat. #4140 Flux Remover
- RoHS compliant
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.