Siglent SDG1062X 60MHz 2 Channel Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator
SIGLENT’s SDG1062X is a dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with specifications that include up to 60 MHz maximum bandwidth, 150 MSa/s sampling rate and 14-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary EasyPulse technique helps to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating pulse waveforms, and the special square generator is capable of generating square waveforms up to 60 MHz in frequency with low jitter. With these advantages, the SDG1062X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity / low jitter signals while meeting the growing requirements of a wide range of complex and varied applications.
- Dual-channel, with bandwidth up to 60 MHz, and amplitude up to 20 Vpp
- 150 MSa/s sampling rate, 14-bit vertical resolution, and 16 kpts waveform length
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lowerjitter Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
- Special circuit for Square wave function, can generate Square waves up to 60 MHz with jitter less than 300 ps+0.05 ppm of period
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, PSK and PWM
- Sweep and Burst functions
- Harmonics Generator function
- Waveform Combining function
- High precision Frequency Counter
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI- 11)
Optional interface: GPIB
- 4.3” TFT-LCD display
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.