Circuit Specialists is able to offer the Siglent SDS1102X at one of the lowest prices online.
The Siglent SDS1102X is a 100MHz, 1GSa/s, 2 channel, super phosphor oscilloscope with 14M memory.
Siglent's 100MHz SDS1102X phosphor oscilloscope has a 100MHz bandwidth with a sample rate of 1 GSa/s, and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1102X series employs a Siglent's newest generation of SPO technology, which provides excellent signal fidelity, low background noise and a high waveform capture rate. The SDS1102X has a minimum vertical input range of 500uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/second, which is astounding for an oscilloscope at this low price. This model also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function but adds an additional color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class.
This newest version of Siglent's midpriced oscilloscope supports several intelligent triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. With its 14M memory depth, the SDS1102X offers flexible waveform recording and sequential triggering to allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. Add to these features Siglent's impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding, and the features and high-performance of the SDS1102X oscilloscope cannot be matched at any other 'scope in this price range.
Siglent SDS1102X Specifications
- 100MHz, bandwidth
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1GSa/s
- Record length of 14Mpts
- Waveform capture rate up to 60,000 wfs/s
- Newest generation of SPO technology
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display
- Intelligent trigger modes: edge, slope, pulse, window, runt, interval, time out (dropout), and pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols I2
- Video trigger which supports HDTV
- Low background noise, supports 500μV / div to 10V / div voltage scales
- 10 one-button shortcuts:
- Auto setup
- Default setup
- Clear sweep
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode allows the maximum record length can be divided into 1000 segments, according to trigger conditions set by user, with a very small dead time segment to capture qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- 36 automatic measurement function including statistics calculations, gating measurement, math measurement, history measuring, and ref measurement
- Waveform math functions: FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differentiation, square root
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 25MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, with 10 built in waveforms (SDS1000X-S models)
- Large 8 inch TFT-LCD display with 800 x 480 resolution
- Abundant interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Supports Multi-language display and embedded online help
- Included accessories:
- USB cable
- 2 Passive probes
- Power cord
- Quick start guide
- Data CD (including user manual and EasyScopeX software)
- AC input: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Weight: 3.26kg, 7.2 lbs
If you are considering upgrading to a more powerful Siglent 'scope check out the Circuit Specialists blog and learn some of the troubleshooting capabilitites of a more advanced oscilloscope.
3-year limited warranty
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.