Siglent SDG2042X 40MHz Waveform Generator
*Please Note: This item is shipped from a separate warehouse and could be shipped in a separate package/shipment.
SIGLENT’s SDG2042X is a dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generator with 40MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. The SDG2042X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
- Dual-channel, 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 20Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range.
- High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. No detail in your waveforms will be lost.
- Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1μSa/s~75MSa/s.
- Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment.
- Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM.
- Sweep and Burst functions.
- High precision Frequency Counter.
- Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11) Optional interface: GPIB.
- 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation.
- Maximum output frequency: 40MHz
- Output channels: 2
- Sampling rate: 1.2 GSa/s (4X Interpolation)
- Wave length: CH1:16Kpts,CH2:512Kpts
- Frequency resolution: 1μHz
- Vertical resolution: 16bit
- Standard interfaces: Standard interfaces: USB Host, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN (VXI-11)
High-performance Sampling System
Benefiting from a 1.2GSa/s and 16-bit sampling system, SDG2000X achieves extremely high accuracy performance in both time domain and amplitude, which results in more accurately reconstructed waveforms and lower distortion.
Innovative EasyPulse Technology
When a Square/Pulse waveform is generated by DDS, there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency. SDG2000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Square/Pulse waveforms.
Innovative TrueArb Technology
For arbitrary waveforms, TrueArb not only has all the advantages of traditional DDS, but also eliminates the probability that DDS may cause serious jitter and distortion.
Easy controll with 4.3” Touch Screen Display and Arbitrary Waveform Software EasyWave
The 4.3” touch screen display, makes operation much more convenient. And EasyWave is a powerful arbitrary waveform editing software that supports several ways to generate arbitrary waveform such as manual drawing, line-drawing, equation-drawing, coordinate-drawing, etc. It is quite convenient for users to edit their own arbitrary waveforms through EasyWave.
- Siglent SDG2042X Arbitrary Function Generator
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- CD (including EasyWave 1.0 computer software system)
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
3-year limited warranty
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.