Lead Free and Traditional Solder Compatible Solder Station
The BK3000LF is a compact unit designed to be used with lead free solder that provides reliable peformance featuring microprocessor control and digital LED temperature display. Temperature is set by pushing independent "+" or "-" buttons and the set temperature is displayed via a numeric LED Display. The default temperature (200°F) setting can be quickly accessed by pushing the "X" button and if the user depresses all three buttons simultaneously, the LED display will change modes and display the actual temperature at the tip of the soldering iron. When the set temperature has been reached, the BK3000LF will produce a short beep informing the user that soldering can commence.
The chassis is manufactured with very attractive extruded aluminum providing the high tech look that is consistent throughout the BlackJack SolderWerks series of soldering and rework systems. The BK3000LF features a grounded tip for protection against Blackjack Solderwerks is a premium Circuit Specialists, Inc. brand. Units manufactured under this label are exclusively sold by Circuit Specialists Inc, USA and Circuit Specialists, Europe. . The unit comes with a soft comfort grip pencil iron and a rugged detached aluminum iron holder for more convenient operation. The unit is calibrated at the factory but there is a convenient calibration port on the front panel for users that desire to recalibrate or check calibration. A broad selection of tips are available and extra pencil irons are also available.
Save future shipping costs. Don't forget to order extra tips! Circuit Specialists stocks a wide range of tips as well as a replacement soldering wand for this unit (see the `Related Products' section at the bottom of this page)
- Microprocessor controlled, with touch-type temperature adjustment.
- Has excellent thermal recovery allowing lead-free soldering without a large increase in tip temperature.
- Utilizes integrated ceramic heater, sensor, and tip design for effortless replacement of tip cartridges.
- Provides 24V output to soldering wand that assures effectiveness and safety.
- Has variable temperature setting range from 200°C~480°C shown on the digital temperature display.
- Auto shut-off option after 30 minutes of idle time. This feature can be set as active or inactive.
- 70 watt large heat capacity allows faster temperature recovery during heavy soldering.
- Numeric LED readout to display set temperature or actual tip temperature.
- Temperature Stable Ceramic element.
- Easy to Replace Soldering Iron (not hard wired).
- Grounded Tip & Barrel to prevent ESD damage.
- LF-2B 2mm Conical Type Lead-Free Solder Tip/Element included.
- Iron Holder is Detached, Rugged aluminum construction.
- Fused AC input.
- non skid rubber feet on base.
- Power Input: 110V
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Temperature Range: 392°F~896°F (200°C~480°C)
- Heating Element with Tip: Ceramic Heater
- Tip to Ground Resistance: Below 2 ohms
- Tip to Ground Potential: Below 2mV
- Weight: 2.5Kg
1-year limited warranty