Hantek 20MHz USB Oscilloscope for PC
The Hantex 6022BE is one of the most affordable oscilloscopes on the market. You get your oscilloscope shipped directly from our Arizona warehouse. If you're not satisfied for any reason during the first 30 day after purchase, return it for a refund*. Plus if you have any technical questions, we're here to provide technical support by telephone.
This is an excellent introductory oscilloscope that will allow you to get many of the features of a high end oscilloscope without the high cost. The product has excellent build quality and implements extruded aluminum casing and rubber shock bumpers at each end. Features found in high end test equipment. It ships with a USB cable, 2 oscilloscope probes and a disk containing containing the instruction manual. The disk also contains the software for the oscilloscope. We always recommend downloading the latest software from Hantek's website found HERE as Hantek updates and improves the software moving forward.
Hantex 6022BE Specifications:
- Channels: 2
- Bandwidth: 20MHz
- Input Impandence: 1MΩ 25pF
- Max. Sample rate:48MS/s
- Vertical resolution: 8Bit
- Gain range: 20mV-5V, 8Steps
- DC accuracy: ±3%
- Timebase range: 1ns-9000s, 39 Steps
- Vertical adjustable: Yes
- Input protection: Diode clamping
- X-Y: Yes
- Trigger Mode: Auto, Normal and Single
- Trigger Slope: +/-
- Trigger level adjustable: Yes
- Trigger Type: Rising edge, falling edge
- Trigger Source: CH1, CH2
- Sampling selection: Yes
- Waveform Display: port/line, waveform average, persistence, intensity
- Network: Open/Close
- Vertical mode: CH1, CH2, Dual, ADD
- Cursor measurement: Yes
- Math: FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division.
- Cursor: Frequency, Voltage
- Dimensions: 205mm (L) x120mm (W) x35mm (H)
- Accessories: Software CD, probes, manual, USB cord
- Operating systems supported: Windows 7, Windows NT, Windows 2000,Windows XP, Vista
Hantex 6022BE Features:
- The unit conforms to the standard USBXITM interface, and can easily insert into a USBXITM housing allowing the user to build up a combination instrument.
- USB2.0 interface, no external power source required, easy to use.
- Suitable for notebook computers, or product line maintenance.
- High performance, 48MS/s real-time sampling, 20MHz Bandwidth.
- 23 measurement functions, PASS/FAIL Check, be suitable for technical application> Waveform average, persistence, intensity,invert,addition, subtraction, multiplication, division,X-Y plot.
- Saves waveform in the following: text file, jpg/bmp graphic file, MS excel/word file. FFT
- One computer can connect many DSO, to easily extend channels.
*30 day refund policy requires item to be returned in like new condition with all accessories and packing material. Shipping costs for this return to be borne by customer. Refund for merchandise cost only
1-year limited warranty
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days after shipping. Free shipping offer applies only to orders that weigh under 150 lbs. Offer limited to the contiguous U.S. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Circuit Specialists reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time.
†Some products must be specially ordered, usually resulting in a 1–2 business day delay. Please contact us for an estimated delivery date.