16w~30w Phase Controlled Variable Temp Soldering Iron
Here is a self contained soldering iron with it's temperature control circuitry enclosed in the handle of the iron. With its variable power range from 16 to 30 watts this is a handy self contained soldering tool that is ideal for use with tradional leaded solder. Just one of the many peices of soldering equipment that Circuit Specialists stocks in the USA.
- Totally self contained control circuit.
- Lightweight, compact and portable.
- Temperature control on the handle.
- LED indicates temperature Hi-Lo.
- Input power: 120V AC
- Power consumption: 16W~30W
- Temperature range: 500°F~800°F (260°C~430°C)
- Standard Tip: 824