PPS3E004 0-300V, 0-400mA, 120W Programmable Power Supply
Save 25%! Add to cart to see final price.
We're sorry, this item is discontinued.
For help finding an alternative product, please call 1-800-528-1417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.
PPS3E004 0-300V, 0-400mA High Voltage Programmable Power Supply from Circuit Specialists
The PPS3E004 is a new edition to Circuit Specialists' line of programmable power supplies. Featuring ultra high voltage of 300V this power supplies allows you to test a wider range of electronics. The power supply also has 10 memory settings and can be controlled remotely via PC interface.
- 0-300V High voltage range (+-10mV)
- 0-400mA (+-1mA)
- 10 memory settings
- USB interface for PC connectivity and control
- Ripple & Noise CV<50mVrms CC<0.5mArms
- Set Value and Measurement Resolution CV 0.1V, CC 0.1mA
- Dimensions 110(W) x 160(H) x 260(D) mm
- High stability,low drift ,low ripple
- Includes software cd with drivers and users manual.
- Intelligent fan control,low noise
- Over voltage, over current, over temperature protection
- 8 kg, 17.5 lb
Control your power supply remotely with preset program steps and log the data!
Circuit Specialists has developed a software tool that allows users to load CSV files for autorunning of program steps and autologging of data. For more information on that program see the GitHub page here where you can download the software library.
From the Circuit Specialists blog read more about the open source automated test equipment software program that lets you connect to our test equipment more easily.